Rin

Your POV:

I sighed softly as I finished my book. I read it about a thousand times. That was a hyperbole. I don't think anyone can do that.

Putting the book on my shelf, I stood up and glanced around my dim-lit room. "I should probably take a walk." I mumbled to myself as I slid on my shoes.

Getting my shoes on was an easy task, then I headed off towards the woods.

In the woods I heard growling and rumbles. What the- it looked like a giant Orc!

"What are you??" I yelped as I started running away from it.

The... Thing... Chased me! It started to get ready to attack but there was a purple glow in it's chest.

The thing whimpered and right before it faded, it latched onto me. Taking me with it.

Ugh... My head... It was pounding, like I smacked it off of something. I sat up and took a look at my surroundings, seeing nothing but forest.

"AHHH!" A voice screamed.

My eyes widened and I took off towards the direction of the voice. When I got there I saw a little girl in an orange kimono and a half side pony.

In front of her was the Orc looking thing. Oh my god what was I supposed to do?! There was a monster!

Uhhhh... Oh wait! There was a stick! I grabbed the sharp looking stick and ran full throttle at the disgusting creature and pierced it's heart.

It fell to the ground with a roar before melting into a bubbly goop.

I turned towards the girl. She was shaken but looked alright nonetheless, "Are you okay?" I asked, kneeling in front of her.

She looked up and smiled softly, "Yes! Thank you!" She chirped.

I smiled back, "That's good... Now Uhm... Do you know what that thing was?" I asked.

She blinked before frowning, "It was a demon. They feed on us humans, how did you not know?"

I paled, "Wh-Where am I?" I questioned. Demons were common there??

The girl stood up, "Speaking of which... You DO look like you're not from around here." She told me, pointing to my leggings, brown combat boots with purple laces, peach colored sweater, and my black lace choker.

I nodded, "that... Demon did something. One moment I was walking in the woods then I saw him, then he started to glow before grabbing me. The next thing I knew," I pointed to all directions, "I wound up here."

The girl hummed, "Maybe you teleported through time! Lord Sesshomaru would be able to help!" She assured with a beaming smile.

"Lord Sesshomaru? Who's that?" I asked with a confused expression.

What an odd name. She called him 'Lord' too. Maybe he was a child kidnapper?

She grinned, "He's like my father! Took me in when I was about to die. He is very kind, though easily irritated!" She replied.

Nodding my head I shivered, "Well then, let's find this 'Lord Sesshomaru'." I murmured with unease filling my stomach.

She nodded as well, "Yes. Let's," she started to walk before holding out her hand, "I'm Rin!"

I smiled at her, "And I'm ____."