Awake

Your POV:

Voices... I was hearing voices...

"Lord Sesshomaru! You have to help him!"

"Be quiet, child! Lord Sesshomaru does not need to help another lowly human!"

That was strange... It sounded like a helium based voice... I cracked open my eyes and saw that I was in a cave...?

"What...? Where..." I mumbled as I sat up, I winced and held my head.

"Lie down. You have not been sleeping." A deep but silky smooth voice commanded.

I looked beside be and saw the hottest guy I had ever seen standing there. He had long white hair, a white kimono with chest armor, a sword, elf looking ears, purple stripes on his cheeks, and gold eyes...

"Uh... Who are you?" I asked him feeling kinda dumb in his superior presence.

He narrowed his eyes a bit but before he answered I heard a familiar voice, "____!! You're awake!!" Rin screamed happily.

I smiled as I turned to her and pulled her into a hug, "Are you alright? Did you get hurt? How did we get away?" I asked her.

She smiled and hugged me back tightly, "I'm fine! Not hurt at all, Lord Sesshomaru saved us!" She cheered.

"Yes, and I don't see why he would want to save you humans!" The helium sounding voice yelled.

I turned and saw a green... Imp? "Well excuse you, dumb frog." I huffed.

It looked shocked before waving it's arms around, "How rude! I am Jakken! Lord Sesshomaru's loyal servant!" He shouted.

"Ugh, you're giving me a headache." I muttered with an annoyed expression.

"He tends to do that." The deep voice, which I was guessing was Sesshomaru, said with a heavy sigh.

I blushed, "So... You're Lord Sesshomaru...?" I asked, just in case.

He nodded and looked at Jakken, "Quit your pestering." He glanced to Rin, "I'll help, but I won't be kind."

She nodded, "Oh thank you!" She hugged his robe with a smile.

Jakken rolled his eyes and started to mockingly mouth what Rin had said. I looked to the lord, "Thank you for helping me... But... How exactly am I going to get home?" I asked.

Sesshomaru sighed. "My half-breed of a brother has this mortal girl at his side. She is not from this time period, as are you." He said, "So we will find them and have her take you home."

I nodded, "Okay... Sounds good." I agreed before standing up.

I wobbled a bit and Rin ran over worriedly, "Are you sure you're fine?" She asked.

A smile formed on my lips and I bent down to her height, "I'm fine, thank you." I frowned, "I'm sorry I wasn't able to protect you."

She shook her head, "No no, you did. They even called you my mom!" She laughed.

Sesshomaru looked at me, his eyes seemed a fraction of a bit wider. "A mother?" He asked.

I blushed a bright red, "Uh.. No! I'm not a mom! I mean, I would like to have a family, but I'm gay so it's not really welcome in my country." I rambled.

He stared at me. It was like he was boring holes into my soul. "Gay?"

I flushed darker, "I... It... It means I like other men..." I whispered meekly.

He nodded, "I see. This 'gay' thing isn't so strange among demons. Though I am not sure with mortals. I have not seen many mortals like that." He explained.

So demons weren't homophobic? Well that was ironic since they're supposed to be evil and shit.

"Is that so..." I trailed off before looking up to meet Sesshomaru's eyes,

"Don't look him in the eyes you fool!"

I did anyways, "So what next?"