Empty

Your POV:

I gasped as I watched my surroundings fade out into a holographic blue.

Shining shimmering splendid-

Then... the walls slowly reappeared. I felt my heart ache, as did my shoulders due to excessive blood loss, and I teared up.

Kagome was right beside me and she carefully picked me up and onto her back. There was a ladder and I tried as best as I could to climb up with her, without knocking myself off.

Out of the well I realized we were in a shrine. "Wow...." I murmured softly as we reached outside.

"You say that now, until you have to live here." She joked, carrying me into the main house.

"Mom!! Grandpa!" She called, making me wince because of how loud she could be.

A woman in her mid forties ran into the room, as well as an elderly fellow. I guessed they were the mom and the grandpa.

They fussed over me and called an ambulance. They made up the lie that I fell down the well and there was equipment down there that cut into my arms.

I slowly saw my vision fading to black and my last thought was, Sesshomaru...

Kagome's POV:

A few hours after I brought ____ to the hospital, I left him in my mom's care.

Hesitantly, I climbed down into the well and appeared back in the ye olde era I loved.

I struggled my way up, as there were only vines and not a ladder, and saw Inuyasha talking with Sesshomaru. They didn't look to be fighting, which was a relief, but they did look tense.

After hearing me climb up they looked towards me. "Hey! Is that guy or whatever okay?" Inuyasha asked, not that he really cared but he asked so it seemed like it. Which was really sweet in my opinion.

I nodded swiftly, "Yeah, he has a lot of blood loss and just went into surgery an hour before I came here." I explained.

"Do you know how long the surgery will last?" Miroku asked, walking up with Sanyo and Shippo beside him.

I sighed and bit my lip, "A the least... eight hours..." I replied sadly.

Sesshomaru had a look in his eyes that I couldn't explain. Was it hate? Was it love? Was it pain?

The marks on ____'s neck and chest were obviously not from the orc demon, but Sesshomaru didn't mention their relationship to anyone, so I guessed I wouldn't either.

Rin stood beside Sesshomaru. Her face was sad and contorted into an expression mixed with anger. I could tell she was upset about ____ leaving, but she understood why he had to leave.

I hoped everything would turn out well...