Touch of Guilt

Your POV:

The sun shown brightly against my eyes. Then I cracked them open. I groaned as I slowly sat up. I looked down and noticed my robes were back on, my cheeks turning red. 

I looked to my right and saw Rin still sleeping there. My eyes widened, was it a dream?! For some reason I felt disappointed and sad. That is, until I looked down at my chest and saw a few reddened bruises with teeth marks.

Oh.

Oh yes.

I smirked, knowing it wasn't a dream.

A noise startled me and I turned to see an orc being. I gasped, tugging Rin into my arms as it swung its axe, slicing through my robe and skin, leaving puddles of blood.

I choked and fell forward, wheezing in pain. I could hear Rin screaming for me as she shook my food shoulder, "Rin... Rin...."

Rin's POV:

I knew I shouldn't leave him, but I needed to get help! The demon was getting closer and preparing to raise its axe again. ____ pushed me and got in the way of the blade again, his arm getting a deep cut.

"GO!"

I blinked away tears as I ran over the hill, "LORD SESSHOMARU!!!" I screamed.

He immediately turned towards me, his eyes widening as he saw the rusty blood on my orange kimono. It wasn't mine.

"H-Help!" I cried, pointed towards the end of the hill.

He ran past me at an inhuman speed, pushing past Inuyasha and Kagome whom were getting ready. How an orc was there without detection was unknown. I was terrified!

I followed Lord Sesshomaru as he fought the orc, almost immediately killing it. ____ looked horrible, and I felt so guilty.

Tears slid down my cheeks as I saw my lord pick up ____ and cradle him in his arms. He carried him to me before shaking his head slightly, "He'll be fine... but he needs his era's medicine..."

I understood and I didn't want to accept it, but he looked so close to death, and he would die if he stayed here.

We started to fly after Kagome and the others, slowly reaching our destination.

In the forest Lord Sesshomaru held ____ over the well.

But....

____ woke up. His eyes widened as he saw where he was and he struggled, "N-No! Sesshomaru, please don't do this." He felt tears burn in his eyes.

"I'm sorry." Lord Sesshomaru said lowly.

Tears trailed down ____'s cheeks as he struggled and winced as he painfully tried to escape his arms, "Stop! I don't want to go back! Please don't make me-" He gasped as Lord Sesshomaru pulled him into a hug. He whispered something that I couldn't hear before he let go, dropping ____ into the dark abyss. 

"SESSHOMARUU!!!!"