Laughter

Your POV:

Rin seemed to be plotting something. I just know.

You know when you see those little girls in the halls or playing on the sidewalk and they're grinning, and you wonder Oh they look so happy playing with their dolls. But then they chuck their dolls into on coming traffic and cackle like some demented witches from a Disney movie.

That's how she looked. I adjusted my kimono sleeves. I wasn't used to wearing these clothes, since I hadn't worn them in quite some time.

Sesshomaru glanced at me before turning his head promptly away, heading towards a market stand.

Rin and I followed, curiosity building in our brains.

He paid for something and faced us. He handed Rin and I a cherry pastry.

My mouth basically drooled. "Ah! Thanks so much! I'm starving!" I whined as I took a bite, humming happily.

Rin laughed at me before biting into her's. She also hummed happily and we probably looked like the random side characters from a shoujo manga.

Sesshomaru snorted and was about to walk away from the market but a guy stopped him, "Hello sir! Are you interested in purchasing anything for you wife and daughter?" He asked.

My cheeks warmed up considerably. "I may look feminine but I swear I don't have tits." I grumbled.

The demon lord looked at me in confusion, "Tits?"

"Oh my god! Don't say that!" I scolded.

"You just did."

"Because I'm from a different era!" I told him, poking his broad shoulder.

He shook his head in defeat before turning to the market owner, "No thank you," He looked at me and smirked, "My wife is quite ill. So we must be going."

The guy bid us goodbye and my cheeks burned red. Rin was giggling and holding my hand. "I swear, I will murder you." I warned him.

Jakken gasped loudly and started stomping his staff, "Lord Sesshomaru!!! That insolent human just threatened you! Let me dispose of him!"

"Dude, it was literately a joke." I deadpanned.

"Jakken doesn't understand jokes," Rin told me with a snort.

"Blasphemy! I can be quite humorous!" Jakken turned towards Sesshomaru, "Right, Lord Sesshomaru?"

The silver haired hottie took one glance back at him and shrugged, "When you are beneath my foot."

Jakken started yelling and shouting about how Sesshomaru was being ungrateful, until Sesshomaru kicked him.

I laughed loudly. The kind of laugh where you double over and snort. "HAHAHHAA! Snort Jakken! You went flying!" I mused breathily.

They stared at me like I was an alien.

My cheeks flushed, "I have a bad laugh." I said quietly.

Rin smiles, "I thought it was cute!" She turned to Sesshomaru and Jakken, "Right?"

"No!"

"A little."

My heart soared and I followed Sesshomaru like a lovesick puppy.