Fury

Your POV:

Kagome's mom and grandpa let me stay with them until my wounds healed. But when Kagome came back I asked her if I would be allowed to return to the other era.

She frowned and bit her lip, "Sesshomaru... he doesn't think it is a good idea for you to return... ever..." she said softly.

I gritted my teeth, "He can't tell me what to do! I can't believe this, and after he said he-" I stopped myself and tears filled my eyes as I fell to my knees.

"____! Are you okay??" Kagome rushes over to me, worry filling her voice. "What did he say to you...?"

I hiccuped and covered my face, shaking my head as I did so, "I-I can't... I can't tell you..." I murmured.

He said.... "I adore you. I'm sorry." Before dropping me in the damned well.

I couldn't tell her. If I did, I would feel like a liar. Why would he let me leave?? He knew I was unhappy here.

After a few minutes of crying I had fallen asleep on the spare futon.

Kagome's POV:

____ fell asleep after crying for a bit. It hurt to see him like that. I didn't know him for long, but he seemed like a kind and genuine type of person.

What did Sesshomaru say to him that made him so upset?

Tomorrow I would find out.

I looked to my bedside and saw the clock that Inuyasha had to replace. It read 12:46 am.

Or maybe today.

Sneakily, I packed my bag and rushed downstairs in only my pajamas. Who cares if I fought demons like that? I did it in a school uniform.

When I reappeared back into the feudal era, I stomped to the camp set up by us. Surprisingly Sesshomaru was still with the group. But I bet it was for Rin. How as she asked about ____ every time I returned.

I stormed up to the white haired demon and stood my ground, "You're going to tell me what happened. Right now."

He looked away, "I have no idea what you mean."

"Yes you do! ____ has been crying nonstop for over two days!!" I shouted.

He seemed uncomfortable but he had a pretty good poker face, "He probably misses Rin."

"That's crap and we both know if." I growled, "Tell me right now or I'm telling Inuyasha and everyone else about the marks on his skin."

His eyes widened and he tensed up. He let out a heavy sigh, "This, this is why I hate humans." He looked towards the moon, "Rin and ____... they're different though. Rin isn't scared of me, and neither was ____... they both, for some reason, treated me with kindness. I do not deserve that, but it felt... strange to receive.

____ confessed to me. And I took his innocence. Though he wasn't completely innocent," he gave a low chuckle, "And I thought I could allow myself to care for another person, not as a caretaker like with Rin... but something for intimate.... then... he got injured. Because I couldn't protect him." He looked at me in the eyes, "I told him I cared for him and that I was sorry. I never want to feel like that again." He turned away and walked into the dark forest whilst I was left stunned.