Village

Your POV:

Rin was holding my hand as we walked down the dirt road. Lord Sesshomaru said there was a village up ahead, so that was where we were all heading to get food.

"What's your favorite color?" Rin asked as she walked in step with me, "Mine is orange."

I hummed in thought before glancing at Sesshomaru, he immediately looked right back. I blushed and turned away before shrugging, "I don't know... Blue? Blue."

Rin nodded, "What about you Jakken?" She asked the green imp.

Jakken liked startled at the question before frowning, "Stupid questions! But it is Gold if you were wondering." He replied,

Rin and Jakken bickered about the importance of her questions. I looked to Sesshomaru, "What about you?"

"What about me?" He asked, turning his eyes.

I bit my cheek, "You know, favorite color?"

He looked straight ahead again. "I have no needs for such sentimental ideology." He said brusquely.

I pouted, "Well you're no fun." I said huffily.

He smirked ever so slightly, "I'm not known for being a 'fun' guy." He told me, not looking over.

He smirked?? Oh god that was amazing. I grinned at him, "I got you to smirk. I am awesome."

He looked slightly shocked before returning to his stoic face, "You are delusional, human."

I pretended to clutch my heart, "oh! You wound me so!" I gasped dramatically.

His smirk widened a bit. "You are a funny mortal." He quipped before ushering us to move quicker.

Rin looked up at me and grinned devilishly, "You like Lord Sesshomaru!" She squealed in my ear.

I turned a bright shade of Crimson. "I do not! Shh!" I hissed in her ear.

She giggled and skipped along beside me, "if you say so~" she mused.

I could have sworn I saw Sesshomaru blush, but then again I was shorter than him and the sun was hitting his face directly. God he was attractive.

We soon arrived at the small market village. Rin ran up to the baker and pointed to different bread loaves.

Sesshomaru grabbed my wrist and placed a few coins in my palm. "Go pick out new clothes. You draw too much attention." He warned.

I nodded and quickly ran to the nearest silk stand. My hand tingled from where he touched...

Rin's POV:

____ obviously had a huge crush on Lord Sesshomaru! He blushed every time he was near my lord! It was cute!

I glanced at Lord Sesshomaru, he was watching ____ leave down the stands of the market.

Did he like him back??

I wondered if Jakken would know. I turned to the imp and whispered, "Has Lord Sesshomaru ever been in love?"

Jakken looked appalled, "Are joking me, Rin? Lord Sesshomaru has no need for something as trivial as love!" He stated with a huff of finality.

I frowned, "Maybe he will find someone he truly loves." I said to him.

Jakken rolled his eyes, "Hell would freeze over before he ever thought about it."

I scoffed, "It could happen...!" I shouted to him.

He huffed and stormed off.

I was about to follow him when I gasped. ____ was walking over to us. He looked... Beautiful...

He smiled shyly at me and bit his lip, "do I look okay...?" He asked as he fidgeted with his sleeves.

The kimono was a pretty pale blue that had patterns of the stars and full moons. His face was bright red as he looked to his feet. "You look so pretty!" I cheered.

He smiled with a shy laugh. I heard Lord Sesshomaru walk next to me, "You look... Nice." He said before quickly turning around.

I grinned. That was very interesting plot development.