Chapter five

Sora pulls into his driveway and rubs the bridge of his nose, groaning under his breath.

'Okay, I can believe him not remembering what happened, but how can he not know what he is?' Sora shakes his head as he gets out of the car, trudging up to the house and going inside.

He tosses his keys onto the counter and plops down on the couch, feeling his head throb. He isn't sure if it's from the situation, or if he's feeling what his other is feeling. His mother had told him about mates and all that goes with it when he was younger, but Sora had no idea that just a glance would cause this much trouble.

"I believe you Sora."

The brunet looks over at Naminé, blinking owlishly before he processes her words. He gives her a small smile, "thanks Nami," he says a soft tone.

She smiles back, rolling closer so she sits to Sora's left. She reaches out and rubs his shoulder, "don't worry Sora, I'm sure he'll come around," her eyes darken and her brow creases, "he's not going to have a choice, since you found each other."

Sora huffs tiredly, "I know, I just imagined finding my Other to be a bit easier is all. I mean, I've been looking for him since the dreams started, but I end up finding him by coincidence at a bar?" Sora chuckles.

Naminé giggles as well, pulling her hand away, "you also know that not every meeting is all sugar and happiness either."

Sora closes his eyes and rests his elbows on his knees, hiding his face in his hands, "I can't believe he's in so much denial though..."

"Maybe he needs to see what we are; what he is. Just telling him won't do anything, I know for a fact if I were him, I'd need more proof than just a few outlandish words."

Sora looks up at her, "and how am I gonna do that?" He says, eyes narrowing and smile becoming mocking, "show off my true form? Maybe pin him to a wall and screw him senseless? You know how some demons make a sport outta that."

Naminé rolls her eyes, "I wouldn't say be that forward, but maybe give him some time and invite him here so we can talk to him one at a time? Though Riku might be difficult on that front..."

Sora flashes a fang, "Roxas doesn't need to be alone with Riku. If Riku speaks to him, it will be with me around," he says, his voice turning gravelly with protectiveness; and possessiveness too, Sora won't deny it. He'd rather Roxas not be around anybody but him truth be told.

Naminé laughs, seeming to read Sora's thoughts and getting amusement out of it. The feral look on Sora's face gets replaced by a cute pout, "hey! I'm being serious here!"

"That's what makes it so funny," Naminé replies, giving him a knowing grin, "just make sure to not become too cagey, you'll only chase him away."

"Yeah, I know," Sora sighs, before side eyeing the blond girl, "you wanna meet him first don't you?"

Naminé smile turns innocent, "I don't have to meet him first," she replies. Sora rolls eyes eyes.

"Sure..." he says, not buying into her act.

.o.o.o.0.0.0.o.0.0.0.o.o.o.

Meanwhile, three figures are walking by an old warehouse, trying to keep to the shadows. The pink head Marluxia is limping, rubbing his sore head as they enter the building.

"Damn that Spawn, how dare he toss me away as if I were meager trash!" He snarls.

The blonde female, Larxene, sneers at him and comments, "well, it's your fault for trying to go for his neck Marly, you know even half demons don't take kindly to that."