Chapter One

Hands glide up to entwine around strong shoulders as Roxas moans, his hips rocking at a quick pace a top the other male's lap. The other's large, bat like wings wrap around him even as his strong arms wind around Roxas' waist, giving the blonde a secure feeling as those hips rise up to meet him.

Roxas is aware of chanting a name, but the name is lost to his ears. He can hear his own name just fine though, a smooth honey voice whispering it as if it is a prayer in the throes of passion. Roxas squints his eyes open, locking on to mesmerizing glowing gold hidden inside a blurry face under dark and milk chocolate streaked locks. He feels something moving on his back and sees his own wings, silvery like a newly minted coin and feathery, trying to embrace the other; even with them being engulfed by the other's he wants to get as close as possible as he feels himself about to reach something magnificent.

"____ please, I can't-"

The other leans in, his leathery wings tightening around the blond boy in a sweet embrace with his arms as he whispers in his ear.

"Shhhh, I got you. Don't worry baby, I'm here."

Roxas feels butterfly kisses traveling the main vain in his neck and shivers in anticipation as his stomach flutters with it's own butterflies even as a coil tightens even lower than that. His fingers weave themselves into thick milk dark cocoa strands as he feels himself wanting, aching, burning he is burning up.

"Please," he says, his voice husky and desperate, "please ____, I-I need..."

He feels sharp fangs scraping his neck, causing him to gasp at the pleasant tingles that zap through his body, pushing him to the brink. Those fangs bite down and break skin, making the blond cry out first in pain, then in ecstasy as wave after wave washes over him from that spot, causing him to curl his toes as he tumbles over the edge.

"____! ____!!!"

.o.o.o.0.0.0.o.0.0.0.o.o.o.

Roxas' eyes shoot open, his body still tingling from the dream he just had. He groans as he sits up, his nose wrinkling in distaste as he notices his shorts are also suffering from the effects of the dream.

Roxas huffs and rubs his eyes.

"Another dream about him..." he mutters as he throws the covers off and gingerly gets out of bed. He makes a beeline to the bathroom, carefully stepping over discarded clothes and paperwork littering the floor of his bedroom. He finally gets across the hall to the bathroom and softly closes the door, not wanting to wake up his roommate. He turns on the shower and strips down, stepping under the spray and sighing happily as the warm water hits his back.

As he reaches for the soap, his mind wonders back to the dream. As he glides the bar of soap over the shoulder that his dream lover had bitten him on, he feels his face heat up at the pleasant tingles that run over his senses.

'Who was that guy?' Roxas wonders not for the first time. He can't help but think that dream meant something, though the idea is ludicrous; it is highly unlikely that it was anything more than a wet dream, especially since they both had freaking wings and nobody had eyes like that. 'But it always feels so real,' he thinks with a soft sigh as he rinses shampoo from his hair.

Roxas had been having dreams similar to this since he had hit puberty, so he isn't adversed to thinking he is gay. What made the dream unusual, is the fact it was always with the same stranger, never anyone different. Aren't repeating dreams supposed to mean something?