To Reverse Time (Chapter 1: The Manor-Part 1)

"Oy! Wha' you doin' over there!" I heard someone  call, I didn't bother to look up or stop, I assumed  they were talking to someone else.

"Oy there, little lady! I'm talkin' to you!" I looked up and a old man-dressed in a tattered brown  overcoat that looked like it had seen better days and oily hair, slicked back into a dirty braid- walked up to me and grabbed my shoulder.

Alarmed,I tried to jerk away from him, but his hand wouldn't budge.

"Let go of me." I said as calmly as I could, my voice quivering ever so slightly.

"Now, why would I wan' to do that?" He said loudly, laughing lewdly.

He looked me up and down. "We could 'ave some fun, you and I!"

I glared at him in disgust. "Let go of me!" I said  louder with more force.

With some difficulty, I managed to slam my knee into his family jewels and run into the crowd.

The man swore loudly and ran after me.

I screamed as someone caught me by both  shoulders, holding me firmly, but gently in place.

"Whoa! Where's the fire?" Said a gently but masculine voice. In front of me was a young man  who looked to be in his early 20's, with wavy brown hair tied back in a neat ponytail, with a  smart gray coat covering his dark suit. He was pretty-I know you aren't suppose to say guys are pretty,  but he was. He had such a sweet look to his face, and lovely green-blue eyes.

I stared at him like an idiot. "I um..."

"Oy! Where ya' think your goin', girly?" Called the man from before. He shoved past a couple and ran  toward me, yelling.

A look of fear, I'm sure, appeared on my face.

The pretty man looked at me concerned. "Are you in some kind of trouble?"

"Yes, please, help me." I begged. I told him about how the old man tried to force himself on me, and  he seem to understand.

"Don't worry." He said. "I'll take care of it." And he patted me on the shoulder and walked toward  the dirty old man.

He blocked him from my sight as he turned his back to me. I could hear what he said but it  seemed to work, the old man slithered off out of sight.

I sighed, relieved.

"Miss?"

I looked up at Mr.Pretty.

I smiled. "Thank you for saving me. I really appreciate it." I said, meaning every word of it.

"It was my pleasure, Miss...?"

"Oh, um, my name is Lauren, Lauren Benjamin."

"Well, it's a pleasure Miss Benjamin."

"I'm Aaron Hendry."