Chapter 26

Sam ( Skye's female friend that is also held prisoner in the lab, at least we think...O_O)

I was so excited, so very excited when we were informed that we would be living with another person, and a girl at that, you can only have so much testosterone, I hadn't even spoken to a girl in 3 years! And only then it was to Katrina and she died shortly after, bummer. It got extremely boring in this crap hole, I mean sure with the video games and what not, it at least kept me busy, but there was no brain stimuli and it was literally driving my insane, plus with all the needles that we have to self inject ourselves with is even more terrifying, and I'm sure I'm drugged most of the time two, it seems I say things I don't really comprehend what I'm saying, its complicated. All I know is that I went from a shifter to somebody with black eyes and can sit on the ceiling effortlessly. At least I have john, he keeps me from internal combustion. John is my friend on the outside. he leaves me notes about current events and stupid other things like that. He reminds me that there's life outside this foam walled asylum.

Once I saw how beautiful Skye was I was instantly jealous. I could see how the other guys looked at her with envy they had never shown me. So when john gave me an opportunity to underhand her I was on board. I flashed a glimpse at the card once again.

"Samantha, Tomorrow you will provoke and agitate the new member or you will not get your medicine and we both no how painful that's going to be, your other members have been also briefed on the situation. Please refrain from any permanent damage, John"

it was tucked under my pillow from when we got a short rest after lunch which consisted of the same black goop that I had consumed for the last major part of my life, I hated the people who put me in here with a furry so deep and dark that its part of my insanity. I would rebel against this place of it wasn't for the medicine, its not exactly to help me but to keep my from trying to escape. If we go 48 hours without the medicine the poison in our blood stream starts to mutate creating an actual monster/. I had seen Jeremy try to rebel and not take the medicine for three days. By the forth day he was such a creature Colton had to stab Jeremy with the medicine for us to eat without throwing up.

Wow I thought staring at the back of my hand. I have 17 freckles.

And just like that my lucid moment had ended.