Chapter 15

The next few days went by agonizingly slowly, I sort of avoided my friends, because I really didn't know what to make of it. I mean of course I apologized, lots of times actually. School went by as usual and now that school had really started the teachers were overloading us with homework and studying. I excelled like usual. The weird seminars had stopped when vice headmaster heard what had happened at the last one, apparently not all of the teachers approved of blackmailing students. AND to add to my mood I was PMSing and, that only happens about once a year for supernaturals. So I was extra grouchy and miserable.

I woke up to the ever hateful scream of my alarm clock. It had been a week since the weird day.. I reached over and threw it at the wall. I didn't even realize some one was standing in front of the wall until I heard them yell

"ow" it took me a few minutes to process this in my sluggish mood. then I sat strait up. Glaring at the intruder. I rubbed my tired eyes. Then I stretched.

"that's a good look for you, sexy, bedhead, I like it" Jake said. I looked down realizing I had nothing on but a black sports bra and boy shorts. I covered my shivering body and reached a hand up to my head feeling the enormous rats nest that had formed in my sleep.

"its freezing in here can you at least shut the window when you B&E (Break and Enter) my room."i said, trying to pull the comforter closer around me.

Jake had sort of brushed of the whole incident, after I had to explained to him about my secret. I had to tell him sometime because he was after all my soul mate. He had taken it in stride and thankfully didn't treat me any different. I told my friends later that it was really nothing to worry about, and they sorta dropped it. I think.

Ignoring Jake. I stood up pulling the comforter with me I waddled over to the dresser grabbing a pair of white washed jeans and some random band tee. I pulled them on then went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and try to comb out my tease of a hair. After a good 15 minutes I only managed to make it look worse. I pulled it in a tight pony tail with the whole pulled back puffy bump thing going on on the top of my head. I applied thick eyeliner and mascara, using some dark eyeshadow to accentuate my green eyes. I put a tad of lip balm on my lips admiring how they were natural, a deep pink.

I sighed. I had a killer headache and cramps that would send the boogeyman running. PLUS I had this whole self defense test. Totally not my day. I walked out of the bathroom, answering the door before peter had to knock, I know, freaky, but he always woke Kathy up, I had tried once and it didn't turn out to well, with me almost loosing an eye. I stopped trying to wake her up after that.

As I opened the door to peter, I grabbed my bag pulling Jake out of the room, I really didn't have time to waste.

"morning, how did you sleep" Jake said nicely. Gosh he really was trying to be not an ass. I smiled weakly and threaded my arm around his waist.

"Good, sorta, I am worrying about this whole defense test, plus we have Mr Veil's essay on; the cell construction of the hearts main aorta's valve. It was due today you know!" I said, trying to desperately keep my eyes open before I got some express in me. I hate science it was my least favorite subject.

He pulled me closer draping an arm over my shoulder. We walked to the mess hall. I was starting to like Jake again, apart from his occasional cockiness and that he liked to watch me sleep, think everything was going good.

As we entered the door I was surprised to see a fight going on, like literally a FIGHT. The tables were pushed back and the teachers were sitting up at their high and mighty table, ignoring the students like always. They thought it was HELPFUL to let kids let off so steam, I mean STEAM,

your letting HORMONAL SUPERNATURAL TEENAGERS fight until one of them is handicapped before interfering, really I wonder what school must have boon like for them!

Anyways I could see the ring of students surrounding them, it seemed to be decided in half with the misfits and unusually on one side and the preps and jocks on the other side. Jeez this place could be so much like high school it wasn't even funny.

As I made my way through the ring I was cleared a path like the Moses and the sea. Everybody new that I was the one not to be messed with. As I reached the center I stopped short.

And gasped

there were 2 guys, both of them badly hurt but still going at each other.

I recognized a mop of black hair with blond streaks. Simon

and the guy he was fighting

ash white hair.

Jace