Chapter 6

After school I was texting jenna while I ran down the hallway, suddenly my foot tripped on something, I could see the ground aproaching my face, when I felt strong arms wrap themselves around my waist, saving me from the floor.

I looked up to see who my savior was.

Well of course it was QUINN. He had a smug look on his face. I sighed.

"are you going to let me go or am I going to have to make you let me go?" my voice dripping with sarcasm. He grinned. He let go.

"that was a cool stunt you pulled in defence this morning, I can see why you get bored, there's no real opponents." I laughed,

"oh ill just add it to my list" I stated simply

"List?" he asked questioningly.

"i have pulled that stunt 4 times in the past year, all of which are guys. Mr. Henry actually likes it that I do that, teaches the newbies what to expect."

"oh"

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I pulled it out.

' gone shopping with the gang, I know how much you hate shopping, so keep talking to that hottie that ur talking to k? Be back by 6

-jamie'

I sighed, looking up at the hottie, then looked around, then back at quinn, he looked confused.

"hey do you want to go for iced cofee's or something in the mess hall?"i asked

"um sure"

LATER

I was laughing so hard I was crying as quinn finished this lmao story. We were in the library with coffee cups strewn everywere, we were sitting on the floor playing 20 questoins, intermingled with wacked up childhood stories.

As I whiped the tears from my eyes, I was interupted when a 3rd year came busting in, her eyes, and frantic. Oh no. she spotted me and limped over I noticed a huge gash going down her leg, that was already healing.

"Skye...I need...all your...blackmail...on...Candice Clearwater" I sighed in relief. I pulled out my blackberry, scanning through the folders until I came upon candices file,(this may sound confusng now but I will explain later)

" You want all of it?" she nodded, her leg already half healed, her eyes filling with revenge.

"ok I need 2 deep secrets from you, 200$, and those jimmy's your wearing" I stated simply without looking at her face, but I absolutly adored those shoes.

She whipped out her walet while slipping off her shoes, she seemed glad. I dont ask for what you dont have but I do keep tabs on every single person in this school. Except my friends. The secrets were for her blackmail file, the money for my undercover sources and the shoes, well I love those shoes. I dragged all the vital info from candice's file then put it in a text and sent it to her.

Her phone wrang, she checked it, her eye's going red, she handed me the money and the shoes, with a small piece of paper shoved unnoticably in the heel.

I looked at the paper, reading what was on it then burning it. I typed the info into kira's (girl who wanted blackmail) file.

I nodded to her, then she walked out of the library barefoot, with a healed leg.

I slipped the money in my back pocket, the shoes in my oversized bag, and my phone I shoved into my bra (I know its gross, but it was my source of jacked up income)

"YOU run the blackmail market? YOU!!" I winced at Quinn's outburst. Then nodded. I inhaled then started to explain.

"it started the second day I came to this school, I met the former blackmail marketier (if that's a word)

and she was looking for a girl to pass the information on to, as she went to go to study at law school.

I having no idea what she was talking about, agreed. So about 3 times a week she would tell me everything about the blackmail market. There is one person who runs it. You go to her for the correct information, she has paid spies everywere, listening, learning, collecting the very jusiest gossip. But to go to her for information is risky, she asks for only money/secrets/material items. Everything has a price, you give her information about someone else she double cheks then her tab, evrything she hears about that day is dismissed, still written down, but If someone came looking, then she woud excude them that information, the boss bribes the teachers, and the headmistresses. You may only approach her after school hours, and if you lie to her she will socialy murder you. Slowly..." I took a deep breath.

"And I am the boss"