Chapter 18

Skye POV

I awoke with a start. My memories from right before I was kidnapped came rushing back. I opened my eyes a crack. Seeing no imminent danger I opened my eyes wider. I looked around. I seemed to be in a room, padded like in a mental institute or something like that. I was currently lying on a bed, made from what looked like the same material that lined the walls. I didn't even have a pillow. My hands were free so I carefully pushed myself into a sitting position. I looked at myself and gasped. I was wearing all black. With pajama like pants and a scrubs like shirt. I peeked down the front seeing even my bra was black. I shuddered I felt so violated. As I was doing that I realized my former sprained wrist was fully healed. That meant I was out for more then 5 hours. I wonder if anybody was looking for me? Jake probably was going berserk. Were exactly was I? I stood up of the bed. And I heard a light clink from the floor. I looked down and saw a weird black band of metal circling my ankle. I reached down to touch it.

"i wouldn't do that, it stings" a strange feminine voice said.

I looked around frantic there was no one here!

"Up here" my head snapped back. And I gasped. There siting on the ceiling was a girl, she looked to be the same age as me. And she was wearing all dark green. Here hair was almost white blond and she had the darkest pair of sunglasses I had ever seen, wrapped around her face. She looked pretty ordinary, except that she was sitting on the roof. Like with her legs crossed.

I jumped back, hitting the soft wall.

"Who are you? Why am I here" I whispered loudly.

"My name Is Sam, its a pleasure to meat you!" she ignored the second question.

"Oh, um, my name is Skye and I really need to get outta here" she grinned

"Good luck trying, I have been trying for 3 years. With no avail. But you think we could?" I just starred at her.

"three years? Who kidnapped me?what are u?" my questions came out in a rush. She seemed to nod.

"Yes I was kidnapped when I was 14, the people who kidnapped you work for an industry called F.A.N.G-Futuristic Association of Nuclear Genealogy. And me I am a shifter gone wrong. Or I was a normal shifter before they started injecting me with a weird poison that changes my powers. Now I don't even know what to do anymore. I mean I look like the devil's spawn or some other shitty thing like that. But I have a bed and food in my tummy so I don't really give a wholehearted feel to escaping because it hurts my eyes big time and that band around your ankle shows the doctors exact ally were you are every single second of every day.

I looked at her surprised. She looked fine to me. But what about those sunglasses, what was she hiding?

As if to read my mind she walked closer to me, tucked her hair behind her eyes and slowly raised her hands to her face.

"Don't worry i'm not the devils child or a vampire or any other monster of those lines, at least I don't think I am. But its just a cosmetic thing." she said slowly.

Then as if in slow motion she tugged of her sunglasses, her eyes were closed.

Then she opened her eyes really fast.

And her eyes...They were all black, no whites or irises. I gasped.