Chapter 25

Part 25, sorry I haven't posted on this story in a long time but school is starting in three weeks and I am so excited! I remember 6 weeks ago when I was wanting summer vacation! Now I'm sick of it! Anyways sorry for the long wait

I lay on the ground for what seemed like a life time but was probably only minutes, my head was pounding from post-oracle stress and my whole body was battered and beaten, taking what seemed like all my will power I started to stand.

I painfully got to my feet and looked around I seemed to be in a field of some sorts it was pitch dark out I couldn't really tell. In the distance I saw lights I decided to start heading that way.

When I tried to take a step my leg collapsed under me, I screamed out in pain, I knew almost instantaneously that my ankle was sprained, and I hoped only mildly.

The lights started to come towards me, I thought maybe signaling them wasn't such a good Idea, maybe they were terrorist or serial killer or something worse? All these thoughts were running through my head as the lights advanced on me, I later found out they were flashlights.

"JAMIE"

*

Skye

after the initial introductions we all sat down at the island in the kitchen corner(as I aptly named it) they seemed like a family/. Finishing each other sentences and stuff. After what seemed like forever they started to talk.

Andy looked at me with regret as he started to tell his tale.

"OK so, you're probably wondering why your here, to be truthful we don't really know, all I know is that I went to sleep in an Others adoption agency and woke up in here 4 years ago. We get food three times a day, whatever games and entertainment we want come once a month and there's a roof over our heads. We have no relation to the outside world what so ever. Pretty lame after a while." he said. I looked around at the others they nodded and I guessed they had similar stories.

" so you mean you have never seen other people for 4 years" I asked incredulously.

" we there are the blankers" Colton spoke up

"What" I said confused

" there people who clean the rooms when were in here, and they sometimes leave notes on our beds, but no on has seen them since like last year, because sam tried to capture one and failed when she got tranquilized." he said glaring at Sam.

" what? It seemed like a good idea at the time!" she replied hastily

"OK so your telling me you have tried to escape this place before?" I said Sam.

" Yeah many times, but that sorta dose'nt work if you don't know who your enemy is exactly" he said sadly.

" so tell us about you then why were you kidnapped in the first place?" Sam spoke up, eager to change the subject.

When she said that, it was the first time I thought about why I was kidnapped and taken this kind of experimental laboratory test facility. So I desired to tell them the basic's and later would decide if I would revel my secret to them.

"Well, my name is Skye, Technically i'm a hafling, half elemental half fey, I attend ashes academy for Others as a fey classification because those are my dominant features" I internally winced at the blatant lie " I have 2 brothers and a little sister, I am top of my class for self defense and offense, I suck at math and I love kickboxing." I said trying to lie as little as possible.

They looked shocked as I said my piece.

Finally Jeremy spoke up

"You actually attend ashes?" he asked incredulously

"Yep" I said popping the P.

"and you actally survived the entrance exam?" colton said equally amazed.

I was a bit confused by that, then it took a moment.

"oh, yeah, ashes had changed majorly three years ago, they had to change the entrance exam because to many super's were dying young. Now all you have to do is a phisical and some paperwork and your in. got in a huge riff to the parents that had to survive the test to have the kids get in easy." I said.

They all looked at me shocked.

Then the lunch bell rang.