Meeting The Parents [16]

*Chapter 16: Meeting The Parents *

I walked through the front doors of Hunter's house and dropped my bag on the floor near the door, taking my shoes off and placing them there as well.

"Hunter?" I called out.

"In here, princess," he said, calling me by my new nickname. I wasn't really a big fan of it but now, it was hard not getting used to it. The more I heard it, the more I liked it.

I smiled as I walked through his house until I reached the living room. Hunter took up the whole couch, his back on one end and his legs spreading out against the rest. He had the remote in one hand as he looked through guide, his other hand behind his head.

"What's up?" he asked me as I walked in.

"Nothing, really," I said as he moved over on the couch so I could lay next to him.

He took his free hand and wrapped it around my waist to make sure I didn't fall off, his other hand still pressing the scrolling buttons on the remote.

I smiled, leaning into his touch more.

"How was school?" he asked.

"Same as always. Except Paul called me a wh*re and Eric punched him in the face. They're both suspended tomorrow," I said.

Hunter rolled his eyes. "Yeah, Paul has issues. Anyways, are you hungry?" he asked me as he shut the TV off, deciding nothing good was on.

"Yeah, what do you want?" I asked, getting off of the couch. I helped Hunter up because he wouldn't admit it but it was hard for him to get up from the couches and whatnot without help.

Once he was standing he looked at me. "Thanks," he said.

"Your welcome," I said, smiling.

He leaned in for a kiss but I dodged it. He frowned at me.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing," I said, laughing. "You're just too cute," I cooed, pinching his cheeks.

"And that's why you won't give me a kiss?" he asked.

"You already got your daily kiss this morning," I said as we walked into the kitchen. I opened the fridge, examining what they had.

He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him so my back was against his chest. He brought his mouth close to my ear before breathing out in a sexy, husky voice, "So then what about yesterday? I got like eight kisses if not more," he said.

I could tell he was smirking. "Yeah, well those days only come once a week," I told him, turning around so I was facing him.

He stepped closer to me and I stepped back. He took another step and I took another step back until I was pinned against the fridge.

He smirked at me, filling the distance between us. Hunter brought his mouth to the side of my ear before whispering, "I always get what I want."

Hunter then pulled back, his face suddenly centimeters away from mine. My eyes went wide at how close we were.

"How about we eat?" I suggested. Don't men always want food?

He scanned me up and down. "Oh, I think I know what I want to eat," he said, smirking at me.

I pushed on his chest. "Stop being such a wh*re," I said. He chuckled but stayed still, not backing up an inch.

"Now, are you ready to change that daily kiss rule?" he asked.