House Party [6]

*Chapter 6: House Party *

After I took Candy for a walk, I went back home and collapsed on my bed until I heard the familiar pang of a rock on my window. I wonder who..

I opened my window. "What do you want, now?" I asked him.

He frowned at my tone. "What? You only like me when we're in my house and I'm chasing you?" he asked.

"I didn't like you. I enjoyed annoying you," I said with a smirk.

Hunter rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Anyways, what're you doing tonight?"

"Going to my friend's party," I told him.

Tonight Eric's parents were going to be out of town and so he decided to have a huge house party. His parents already knew he was going to throw one. They always knew he had parties when they were gone. As long as he cleaned up the mess. they didn't care.

"What's her name?" Hunter asked, propping his head on his hands, his elbows propped on the window.

I mimicked him. "First of all, it's a he and his name is Eric."

Hunter frowned at me. "I thought I was the only guy in your life."

"Keep thinking," I told him. "So what're you doing tonight?" I asked him.

He looked back into his room before turning back to me. "Unpacking, I guess. And eating your mom's treats."

I rolled my eyes. "Be ready at seven sharp," I told him.

He smiled at me. "I thought you'd never ask," he said.

"Oh but honey, I didn't ask. I stated," I replied with a smirk.

"Ally!" My mom's voice yelled from downstairs.

I threw my head back in frustration and groaned. "What?"

"Eric's on the line," she said.

My eyes went wide. Eric never called my house unless... running over to my desk and grabbing my phone, I had seven missed calls all from Eric. Shit, I was screwed.

I grabbed the cordless house phone and sat on the window seat.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone.

"Ally-" he began, but I cut him off.

"Wait. Mom, get off!" I told her.

I heard her sigh before there was a click, signaling she had hung up.

"Ally, what the f*ck? I called you seven damn times," he said. I cringed at the use of his colorful language.

"Well, what's up?" I asked, trying to sound casual.

"What's up? You know what the f*ck's up?" he asked.

"No, but I'm guessing you'll tell me," I said.

"The party's in two hours and I need help damage proofing this place and setting it up. And you're the only one not here helping," he told me.

"Ah, so you want my master bubble wrap and hiding skills?" I asked.

"Ally! We don't have time to joke around," he said. "Now hurry up and get your ass down here!"

"Wait! Eric!" I said.

"What?"

"Can I bring an extra guest?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure. They have to help out too though," Eric answered before clicking the line shut.

I placed the phone down and glanced at Hunter through the window.