Ex-Boyfriends & Panera [7]

*Chapter 7: Ex-Boyfriends & Panera *

The next morning, I woke up, a muscular arm firmly wrapped around my body. I tensed up but then realized it was Caleb's and relaxed into it.

I snuggled my head into his chest as it slowly rose, his breath coming out in even pants.

Just as I was getting comfy in that position, my phone rang. I groaned, slowly and carefully detaching Caleb's arm from my body. I got off the bed and walked towards the source of the noise.

Without bothering to see who was calling, I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked groggily since I'd just woken up. I walked into an empty guest room across the hall as to not wake anybody else up.

"Ally?" a voice asked.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Who is this?"

"Um, Brent," the voice said.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly.

"I just wanted to say sorry for lying. And also, I have another note for you. Can you meet me at Panera in five?" he asked.

"Ten," I answered.

"Okay, see you soon," he said, sounding happy.

"Whatever," I muttered, rolling my eyes.

I hung up and walked out of the room, and walked into Eric's room where Bridget and Eric were sleeping. Hunter had decided last night to sleep in one of the guest rooms.

I walked over to my bag was and placed on a pair of bright red shorts with a thin white belt. I threw on a navy blue and white striped top and then put a pair of white flip flops.

I know what you're thinking; Louis Tomlinson all the way!

And if not then you just think I look like a sailor girl.

I examined my hair in the mirror and placed it in a loose side ponytail that draped my shoulder.

I grabbed my purse and car keys before slowly creeping down the stairs.

When I got to the front door, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I placed my hand on the doorknob, prepared to open it, when a voice stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going?"

I turned around to see Hunter leaning against the kitchen doorway, an apple in his hand.

"Um, out," I said.

"Where is out?" he asked, walking towards me.

"What are you? My father?" I asked him.

"No, I'm a person that cares," he said.

"Please, you just met me yesterday. Don't push it. I'm going out and I should be back in about half an hour. If not, then catch a ride home," I told him before smoothly slipping out through the door.

I climbed into the driver's seat, throwing my purse onto the passenger seat.

And on the way there, all I thought was;

What will the note say? And what if the real Prince Charming is there?

***

You'd think it was easy to spot Brent, but it wasn't.

Maybe it was due to the fact that he asked me to come and forget to mention the fact that he might be surrounded by a billion of other kids from our school. From girls, to jocks, to unnoticed freshman that would probably say Monday, "OMG, I hung out with the popular kids."