10 years

Nico POV:

"DADDY!" A girl screamed

"Jess! stay back let the Jason work" a familiar sounding voice said as I felt a spark spread throughout my body then a trickle of nectar flow down my throat.

I shot up and gasped and a little girl caning running at me and tackled me.

"Daddy we thought you were dead" she sniffled. Daddy?

I looked around to see Jason now shocking Someone else and to see all of our friends hanging out in some big room.

"Hey sweetie what's your name?" I asked and she pulled away terrified.

"Nico," Percy warned, "this isn't the slightest but funny you and Leo have been out from 3 hours now" what?

"What in the Hades are you talking about Percy? last thing I remember was I died, and-WAIT! where's Leo?" I moved away from the girl who was sobbing, but Percy was telling her it'd be okay.

Leo shot up as I did and gasped loudly.

NO! I SHOULD BE DEAD!" he screamed as he looked around and spotted me. I ran over to him and hugged him.

"Leo it didn't work! were all going to die" then it all hit me. were going to die.

"No! no! no! WE FREAKIN STABBED OURSELVES IN THE HEART! NO!" he sobbed and everyone looked at us weird.

"You guys got stuck by lightning on purpose?" Annabeth asked.

"What the fuc-" I started

"NICO DI ANGELO YOUR CHILDREN ARE IN THE ROOM! DONT CURSE!" Piper screamed and is looked at down to see to children looking at us terrified.

"Daddy?" The little girl asked looking straight at me. She had brown curly hair that fell to her shoulders, she looked to be about 6 and big brown eyes that were filling with tears.

"Papa, u okay?" A about 4 year old boy asked Leo. He also had big brown eyes, but they were dark as night like my own, he had black shaggy hair and in his arms he held a teddy bear.

"Who are these kids? And what happened to the shadows? last thing I remember is we stabbed ourselves and then we died" Leo said as confused as I was.

"Oh my gods" Hazel said and she covered her mouth with her hand.

"That's all you remember? Leo, Nico, Its been 10 years since that happened." said Frank.

Percy turned around and turned towards the kids "Hey Sammy and Jessie lets have your uncle Frank take you for a extra special dragon ride with your aunt Annabeth while and while fix your daddy and papa, they got boo-boo's on your head so there acting silly" they nodded excited while Frank sighed and Annabeth helped the kids out of the room. Once the door shut all head turn towards us.

"Don't you make a move"I yelled as I pulled out his sword and Leo pulled out a screw driver?

"Prove you are who you are!" they rolled there eyes.

"Leo," Jason said, "you were bounced around in foster homes, you are in love with Nico, Nico sang fix you on the night if karaoke, when you have a bad dream you snuggle into your pillow, when your nervous you catch on fire and on time after the war at a bar we got drunk and you kissed Piper and-" Leo nose caught in fire.

"That's enough" he said quietly looking down and Piper laughed.

"Nico" Hazel said and turned towards me. oh no. "before Leo you had a crush on Percy," Percy chocked "you like to hide in trees when your sad because they're good cover and you like to be up high, but still connected to the ground, you sleep in your underwear usually" Jason cut in.