Fix you

Leo POV

I can't lie my heart did a little summer salt when he said the song was suppose to be for someone, but it can't be me, I better not get my hopes up.

"Um.... I'll be singing fix you by cold play and let me say now that I'm not to blame if you're ears exslode" I laughed and suddenly everyone looked at me and started whispering and I ignored then and stayed for us in Nico.

I'm a fan of Coldplay, but I don't think I've heard that song, I guess I'll have to see what it's about.

On cue the music started and Nico started singing right away.

"When you try your best but you don't succeed,

When you get what you want but not what you need,

When you feel so tired but you can't sleep,

Stuck in reverse"

Everyone was at a loss for words. Nico Di Angelo had a voice of an angel. I listen to a lot of music especial while working and I've never heard something so beautiful I'm my whole life.

"And the tears come streaming down your face,

When you lose something you can't replace" Nico turned to look at me and held my gaze.

"When you love someone but it goes to waste,

Could it be worse,

Lights will guide you home,

And ignite your bones,

And i'll try,

To fix you"

He held eye contact with me until the end of that verse and now I was positive that this song was meant for me... I heard his words repeating in my head from earlier "you're right I can't fix you, but I can try" and then the song when it said "and I will try to fix you".

My heart started beating and for a while now I have been unclear and and unsure, but now I know I have a crush on the ghost king...

I have a crush on Nico Di Angelo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nico started to look at me again once the pause was over

"High up above or down below,

When your to in love to let it go,

But if you never try you'll never know,

Just what your worth"

People started to notice out 'eye contact ' and I think Nico noticed to because except from when it said 'i'll try to fix you and a few other times he mostly looked around the audience.

" Lights will guide you home,

And ignite your bones,

And I will try,

to fix you"

from there, there was a long music brake and Nico busted out some awesome moves. I thought I knew a lot about him, but he didn't tell me about the singing or the dancing... I shrugged it off and kept watching and listening to him in aw.

"Tears streaming,

Down your face,

When you loose something you cannot replace,

Tear streaming,

down your face,

And I,

Tears streaming,

Down your face,

I promise you I will learn from my mistakes,

Tear streaming,

Down your face,

And I,

Lights will guide you home,

And ignite your bones,

And I will try,

To fix you"

The music faded away and everyone stood there dumbfounded.

"Wow was I that bad that I didn't just melt your ears, but your minds too?" Nico said sort of seriously and I snapped out of it first.

"Nico that was freakin amazing like apollo amazing" it suddenly got hotter and people complained so I said "but Apollo is still better" he made it hotter as if saying 'aaaand?!' "and gorgeous and amazing at poems" the heat went back to normal and everyone's attention went back to nico.

Percy stood up and whistles and started clapping and soon everyone joined in and Nico blush while walk down stage with people telling him good job n all. his blush was sort of adorable. once everyone settled down the next singer went up and I grabbed Nico's hand as he went to go sit down and brought him back stage.

I sat against the wall and he sat next to me and we waited until the music started to start talking.

"I'm sorry" we says at the same time and I gestured Nico to talk first so he did "I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you like that,I'm just... Meh" I chuckled and look at Nico leaning on him a little.

"Well you were meh that's a great excuse of course I forgive you" I chuckled and I looked at his face and he was confused "dude I'm sorry because I shouldn't have said that and all that mehness" we both laughed and surprisingly he hugged me.

"Thank you" he mumbled and I just nodded.

We ended up just siting behind stage and listening to all of the performers.

A/N: hey guys! Srry 4 short chapters I'm not good at writing long chapters, but anyways 4 da nxt chapter u'll have to have 2 comments and 2 votes on this chapter.... thnx for waiting! well don't forget to please,

READ!VOTE!COMMENT!SHARE!

I hope u liked it!!! I know not that much fluff, but I don't like when stories rush into relationships in stories... My story isn't the greatest or that good, but I have a bit of a plan... sort of... not really...

QOTC: R U a chick or a guy? Or even somewhere in between! Don't worry I won't judge 😊!

(Extra question of the chapter=) EQOTC: would u rather fart out your finger tips out burp out your toes?