Shadowside part 3

Frostina18 asks: To Frostina, if you have a light side and a dark side just like Blazion and Blizzaria,what it'll look like? Blazion,what will you think of Frostina's light and dark side form?

Frostina:Well I just my lightside would be the same as I am now,like my sister's. Though I would probably be taller and have longer hair. I think my eyes could be darker too. *blushes* Sorry I didn't mean that I would prefer a change but we all like to dream right. But as for my Shadowside, I can only imagine because out of all of us here,Blazion is the main protector of our family. Which means I hardly ever need to go into my shadowside form. It is scary anyway.......*sighs*. In my Shadyside form,my size triples and I am about Blazion shadowside height then. My hair turns an eerie white that scares mortals at one glance,my eyes turn all white no pupils. My Kimono stays but my cloak disappears. My smile is the worst though....it's a combination of creepy and innocent...*yells*SO SCARY!!! *leaves as Blazion enters*

Blazion:She is still the adorable snooping that I ever laid eyes on in her light form. *grins* I think fans ship is more then ever now. As for her shadow form........*looks away* She almost....killed someone.....Though she's scary,she can't control herself