Ice puppy love

Cupcake Star asks: Swelterrier, how's it going with Blizzaria?

Swelterrier: It going well. Bliz's is a wonderful wife and I'm happy to have her in my life. (smiles warmly and holds Blizzaria's hand)

Blizzaria: Terry is an awesome man to have here. But he is mine.(Pull him closer to her chest like she doesn't want to lose him)

Swelterrier: I'm not going anywhere babe so calm down. ( breaks free and hugs her to calm her down. We don't want to worry our son now.

Blizzaria: You're right Honey. I love you so much. Promise me you'll never change. ( looks at him in worry)

(Swelterrier looks surprised at first but kisses her)

Swelterrier: I promise babe. I will be with you till I ascend to heaven. I love you too.

Cupcake Star also asks: How are you no longer afraid of her?

Swelterrier: After learning that she loves me I saw that her powers aren't that bad. I mean fire melts ice so I not affected by her ice anymore. I love her as much as Jibanyan loves Nyext Heart Meowary.

Blizzaria: And I learned to control my powers better so he doesn't have to worry about become a yo kai popscile again. (Giggles remember those days)

Cupcake Star asks:Have you two had any kids yet?

Blizzaria: Yes we have a son. ( overjoyed)

Swelterrier: He is a like a mini version of me but with purple fur and has Blizzaria's eyes. He wears a red cape. He is a member of the Charming tribe like us. He makes things hot like me(sounds proud) I love him so much.  (whisper to the askers) He also has the thing for Flarelisazion. 

Till next time