Shadowside

Frostina18 asks: To Frostina,how do you feel or reacted when you saw Blizzaria and Blazion in lightside and darkside? Blazion, would you go dark side of a bad yokai doing something bad to your kids , Frostina and you friends? What did the rest of the hot clan yokai think about your Brightside and Darkside. Sorry for asking btw.

Frostina:Blazion is still by adorable lion whether he's in his light or dark side. But his Brightside is super cool and much more gentlemen like. As for his dark side *blushes deeply* he may look scary and mean,but when I look into his eyes,the Blazey I know is in there,so I won't ever be scared of him. He is my hero after all! *smiles* As for my sister,Her lightside is similar to her state in the past,but *scared,shiver violently* her dark side is scary and so creepy!! *runs to her room*

(Blazion enters)

Blazion: You may think I have control over this darkside ,but I don't. Every day,I have to struggle to stay in control whenever I have to use it. Frostina may not be scarrd,but...*terrified kids images* my kids are. It hurts me,that they fear a side of me. There are times when I protect them from bad to Kai trying to hurt them,but after it's all over.....I witness their faces,their tearful eyes of fear,the way they hide from me and worst, how my own son called me a "monster" That why I protect them more in lightside,and only use dark side if it is necessary.

Swelterrier: *fully amazed* SO AWESOME AND COOL. HE IS SO AMAZING!!!!!!

Swelton:He really grew up.

Sproink:*tries to calm down Swelterrier* Kid always had the fire within him