How the Family tree works

OrochiFangirl asks: How does Frostina's Family work? Like, If Blizzaria is her sister then she is considered an aunt to her children but what about Camellia, Damona, and Goku Blizzaria? Are they also considered aunts?

Frostina: Damona is our sister, but she mainly being emo with her husband Shadow Venoct. She is just so emotionless that I can't read her at all! *sighs* At least she's happy I think. So she a good aunt to Flare and Incourageya.

Frostina: Camellia is our close friend, she often visits, when she isn't off partying with her friends. *giggles* I think that's what her and Illuminoct have in common. But though, she isn't related, she is consider a aunt due to being a close friend. Even though I nearly died from saving my Blazey kun from her. *a bit ticked off*

Frostina: Goku Blizzaria........ She is a evil form of my sister,whose been in jail, committed crimes to cure her little brother. She is a member of a group of assassin yo kai, and enslaved both me and Blazion to be her service! *angry* NO WAY! SHE MAY BE MY OTHER "SISTER" BUT SHE IS NOT EVER GOING TO BE MY CHILDREN AUNT!!

Goku Blizzaria: * appears in a spiral of snow furrows,kisses Frostina head, using a mind control kiss* I will be a aunt to your children.

Frostina'*monotone voice* Yes,you will be a aunt to the children. Thank you, mistress *bows to her*