Another new characters

Maidenyan

Rank: E

Tribe: Mysterious

Gender: Female

Favorite Food: Riceballs

Age:11

Child of Slicenrice and Swelton

An adopt cat yokai. She wears a light pink outfit with light blue hearts on it. Her fur is a spring green color. Eye color is golden yellow that sometimes seems to send others in a whole new world. Has Samurai training from her father and hangs out with her dad's friends kids. As a result she is good friends with Shade Democt and Flarelisazion. Her power is to make others clean and do household work everyday. She often will inspirit house moms or dads. But she will use her sword that she keeps close to defend her friends or make some sushi. She may be related to Kittynyan.

Salmonstrike

Rank: D

Tribe: Brave

Gender: Male

Favorite Food: Riceballs

Age:13

Child of Slicenrice and Swelton 

A sushi human hybrid like Slicenrice. Was in the same orphanage with Maidenyan. Is exactly like Slicenrice but is head is a Salmon sushi. Has light green eyes. Wears clothes like his Slicenrice but fights using a sickle and chain. Is buddies with Incourageya as well as Colderman. Power is to make people hungary for sushi. Cause of this he is often chased by Kappa yokai. Is very overprotect of his new sister. Some boys better stay away from her.

Salmonstrike: It is an honor.(Bows)

Maidenyan: I hope we can help you with any questions you may have for us.

Swelton: (runs over and hugs his children tightly) I love you two so much. (sobs) I hope you never grow up. 

Slicenrice: Till next time