Part 15

A/N: Awww. This will be the last part. I hope this will satisfy you. :) Thank you to those who supported this story. I luff you all.

By the way, do you guys remember my story, "Hired As Your Girlfriend"? Yeah. I am planning to post special chapters. Maybe, 4 or 5 chapters? I just wanted you to have a little knowledge/info about the upcoming sequel, "I'm Her Boyfriend?!". So, if you want to get updated, tweet me. (; (@CallMeKhim & @DashingKidrauhl)

~~

AALIYAH

It’s been two weeks since we arrived in LA with Greyson. My life has not been happier like this, though my privacy is a little invaded; cameras are everywhere, capturing my every move, keeping an eye on our relationship. It’s hard, but I was getting used to it.

Greyson will have his first major concert today. Where? On Madison Square Garden. Which is, we all knew, is a really big place. Tickets were sold out. We are all very proud of him.

“Sweetheart, come with me on rehearsals. Pleaseee?”

“Are you sure you want me there? I’m afraid you’ll get distracted.”

Greyson laughed. “No. I need some inspiration. You know?”

I just rolled my eyes.

“What?” He got near me and gave me a peck on my cheek.

“Hey.” I pinch his nose.

“Awww. Come with me please?” He gave you a puppy face.

“Fine.” I peck on his cheek. “Revenge.” I laughed.

“That’s the sweetest revenge. Now give me some more.” He laughed with me.

“No. Now, let’s get to your rehearsals before your manager hit you. C’mon.” I pulled his arm.

We arrived at the studio. There’s his manager and some of the crew.

“5 minutes late Greyson.” His manager told him.

“Sorry.” He chuckled. “Let’s start now.” He went straight to the piano and started to tap the keys.

“You’ll never enjoy your life,

 livin' inside a box

You’re so afraid of taking chances,

how you gonna reach the top?”

He has still those mesmerizing voice. The voice which lead me to him. Ahh. I’m having goosebumps. He sings smoothly.

After he sang the last line on his song, everyone in the studio clapped, including me of course.

“Thank You. Thank You.” Greyson stood up from the piano and bowed his head.

After a few more songs, the rehearsals ended.

“That’s all for now Greyson. Go home and get ready. Let’s meet at the Madison Square Garden at 4:00pm. Ok? You need to do the soundcheck.” His manager reminded him.

“Sure!” Greyson took a deep breath. I took that as a sign that he’s nervous. “Let’s go?” He asked me.

“Yeah. Don’t be nervous.” I hold his cheek.

“I’m not.” He denied.

I chuckled. “Yes you are Mr. Chance.”

“Well, who told you that Mrs. Chance?” He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.