Part 13

A/N: VOTE? COMMENT? BECOME A FAN? (:

~~

AALIYAH

I turn around to see him with only towel wrapped around his waist and his hair still wet. I turn back to Greyson to see his face full of hurt and anger as his hands formed into a fist.

“Greyson, it’s not what you think!” I said calmly because I knew exactly what he was thinking.

His eyes suddenly turn black from anger. I turned back around to see Keith still standing there like an idiot.

“Who is he?” they both asked at the same time.

Can this get any worse?

“Greyson, this is Keith—”

“Why is he here? Is he…Is he?” Greyson cut me off and looked at me with hurt in his eyes.

“It’s not like that! He’s my cou—”

“I think you got this all wrong. I’m just her cousin… who’s spending the night… and wondering where she put my dang clothes.” Keith replied with pauses, probably making things sound worse.

“Keith, your clothes were on the bathroom counter. Go wear them now! I don’t need to see a half naked little boy in my house.” I sighed and tried to clear things with Greyson.

“He’s just my younger cou—” I tried to confirm Greyson but was cut off again.

“Well, go rinse your mouth before your boyfriend starts to think that you’ve gone rabid.” He laughed and ran to the bathroom before you could kick him.

Greyson let out a sigh of relief and I turned around to see him inches away from your face.

“You do look like you’ve gone rabid.” He chuckled as he wiped the toothpaste foam from the corner of my mouth with the back of his hand.

“I miss you so bad.” Greyson said as he hug me tightly. “I can’t believe we haven’t seen and talk to each other for a month.”

I hug him back. Oh boy! I just can’t speak. I missed this boy so much.

He pulled me away and look straight right into my eyes. “Hey sweetheart, what’s wrong? Don’t you miss me?”

I snap out of it. “I-I-I just miss you so much. And I don’t know what to say. Really. I’m just so haaaapy.” As I uttered those words, tears starts to fall onto my cheeks.

“Oh My God sweetie. Don’t cry. I’m here now. We’re gonna catch up those missed moments.” Greyson wiped my tears and he slowly leans.

My instinct told me that he was gonna kiss me so I closed my eyes.

“Hey… Uh-oh! I’m sorry.”

I immediately open my eyes to see Greyson a bit disappointed. I turn back and gave Keith a death glare. “The fuck?” I mouthed to him.

“Sorry.” He mouthed back.

“Wrong timing dude!” Greyson teased him.

Keith laughed and shook his head. “Sorry bro. You can continue now. Cousin, goodnight.” He said as he walks to the guest room.

I gave him my fakest smile. “Uh. That was close!!!” I turn back to Greyson and our eyes met. We stared at each others eyes for a moment. No talking. Feeling each other.

“Uhh. You might wanna make me come in?” Greyson breaks the awkward silence.

“Oh. Sure! Come in.” I picked my toothbrush from the floor and I realized I wasn’t finish brushing my teeth but I almost KISSED Greyson!

“Go to the bathroom and finished brushing. Then I guess, we can continue what was interrupted earlier.”

I was surprised and my face turns into a deep shade of red. I glared at him and he just wink, wink that gives me more butterflies. It feels good actually.

I ran to the bathroom and I just heard him laughed. “Oh My Gosh.” I stared at my self into the mirror. “I can’t believe I’m this red. I look like a tomato. Greyson, you’re dead. How dare you making me blush like this!” K. I wasn’t angry. I was just having these weird butterflies on my stomach.

After doing things that should be done, I went out of the bathroom and I saw Greyson lying on the couch.

“Greyson.” I called him. But there’s no answer. I walk to him and I saw him sleeping. “Aww. He must be tired. Cute.” I kneel and touch his cheek with the back of my hand. “I love you GreyGrey.”

“I love you too.” He opened his eyes. He grabbed my nape and gently brought my face to his. The next thing I knew, our lips met. Best thing to do? TO close my eyes. It was magical. The feeling is just insane! Not bad for your kiss though.

--

A/N: Aww. :">