Part 2

I headed to the shop with the mysterious guy who has a mesmerizing voice.

“Take a seat anywhere you like, I’ll come take your order after I’m done out here.”  He gave a slight push through the door.

The air was warm and cozy. I looked around to see a few girls looking at the mysterious guy's direction. They would stare at him and they'll laugh, but not the annoying laugh. It's a sweet laugh. I turned my head and smiled. It's kind of late so, I can only see the girls, that gives sweet laughs, and a few people. I took a seat near the window that looked out into the snowy streets. I was looking at the menu when he came by.

“What would you like today, Miss?” He smiled.

“I’ll take a vanilla mocha.”

He skillfully scribbled it down onto the order sheet.

“Would that be it?” he asked.

“Yes. Uhm, do you guys have free wi-fi?” I asked.

He nodded and went behind the counter to the coffee machines.

I took out my laptop from my backpack and started researching for my essay. I just sat there frustrated.

"I. Don’t. Get. Any. Of. This." I sighed.

He came back with my drink and set it on my table.

” Is there anything wrong?” he seemed worried.

“It’s nothing. I’m just frustrated at my assignment.” I replied with a genuine smile.

“Is it anything I can help with?” he asked sincerely.

“I shouldn’t bother you with my own work.”  I declined his offer. “Your boss may be mad too.”

He laughed.

“I'm the only one running the shop right now and there are hardly people here anyways. Helping you wont be that bad of a thing right?” he smiled.

I’m Greyson Chance.” He stuck his hand out and I hesistantly took it.

“I’m Aaliyah Scott.” I replied as we shook hands.

Time passed and I finished my assignment. He’s actually very smart. I don’t think I would even finish it in time if he didn’t help. For the time being, I just talked and talked and talked and talked. We talked about our likes, dislikes, birthdays, life stories, and etc. I found myself harboring some feelings for him already. It’s strange because I can never be close to someone who I just met, but with him, it’s like I knew him all my life. He’s nice, sweet, witty, and helpful too. It's rare actually. Feeling something for someone I just met.

Time flew as we continued to talked. It was even passed closing time.

“Greyson, it’s passed closing time.” I laughed.

He checked his watch and chuckled. “Well, time sure pass by fast when you’re having fun huh?” he smiled.

“So you’re saying you had fun with me?” I started packing up my things into my bag.

“Maybe.” He smiled, which made my heart flutter.

“I’ll take my leave now.” I got up from my chair.

“Wait, let me close up first. I’ll walk you home.” He took our cups back to the counter sink.

“It’s okay, you should finish and just go home. It’s already late and I’ve burdened you enough already.” I declined.

“It’s already passed 12am. It’s dangerous for a pretty girl like you to walk alone at this time of the night.” He shouted from the kitchen. “Just wait, I’ll be out in a few minutes.”

I leaned against the table and tried to cool down my blushing face.

"Why am I getting giddy just because he complimented me? It’s not like it’s my first time being complimented." I questioned myself.

He came back out with normal clothes on and checked that everything was closed and locked before we left. As he walked me home, the two of us continued to talk and get each other more and more.

When I got to my destination, we bid farewell. Right when I was about to open to gate of our house, he stopped me.

"Hey, wait." He said.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Uh.. Thanks."

"For what Greyson?"

"For.. For.. For passing by the shop earlier." He answered with a genuine smile on his face.

"Um. No prob?" I laughed a little and push him slightly.

He smiled and hugged me.

"You should come there regularly."

"Sure GreyGrey."

"GreyGrey?" He lets go of me.

"Um. Yeah." I chuckled. "That's what I want to call you. Don't you liked it?"

"GreyGrey. Hmmmm. It's cute. Really cute." He gave me his best smile again that gives me thousands of butterflies in my stomach.

 "Good. I'll go now then. My mom would kill me." I joked.

"Sure." He leaned and kissed me on my cheek.

"Oh." I immediately turned red.

"Bye." He leaves.

"B-b-ye." I whispered. I watched walked the road. "Oh, Aaliyah. What's happening to you?"

I opened the gate carefully. I didn't want to make any noise. My mom would scold me so hard. So, I tiptoed until I reached the door. When I was about to reach the knob, it opened. And there is my mom, standing with hands crossed.

"Uh-oh." I closed my eyes.

"Where have you been Ms. ____?" My mom asked.

"Um. I.. I was.. in the shop, Jack and Jill. You know that?"

"Why?" She asked again in a tone as if she was going to eat me.

"To do my assignment??"

"Assignment? Why did you have to do it there, when you can do it here huh?!"

"Can I explained tomorrow? Mom, I'm tired. Please? Promise, I would tell you the whole story."

"Fine. Just be sure to tell me or else I won't let you see that guy again." She turned her back and leaves. 

"W-what? Guy?"

"Yes. The one who kissed you on your cheek. K, goodnight." She said as she went upstairs.

I slapped my forehead. "OhMyGosh!"

~~

A/N: Tell me your thoughts? (:

@CallMeKhim | @DashingKidrauhl