Part 9

A/N: Sorry for the very late update. I was away from the internet for like ages. So, I hope you don't hate me because of that. Another thing, I'll be very busy next week because it'll be examination week. I hope you'll understand if I can't update sooner. Thank you. xo

~~

AALIYAH

I woke up and look straight to my calendar.

"Yes! Greyson! Welcome baaack!"

The thought of Greyson and I will be together again made me hyped! I jumped my way out of my bed. I started dancing. Yes. With no music. I did those weird dance moves. And I also did the dougie. And the shuffling. And the catdaddy. And the werk. Wow! I looked like crazy. I went to the bathroom, still dancing. Did my daily morning routine, still dancing.

"This is life!!"  I screamed as I head to the living room.

"Hey young lady!"

"Hey mom!" I ran to her and gave her a hug. "Good morning!"

"Why are you screaming huh?"

"You know Greyson?"

"Yeah. The boy on Ellen. Why?"

"He's coming home todaaaay! Ahhh.." I can’t help but scream.

"Sssshhh! Why so excited?"

"Haven't I told you? We're friends."

My mom looked at me a shocked expression on her face. Ha! That’s life. She won’t believe it because Greyson’s kinda geeting attention. And—My mom started laughing.

"Whaaat?!"

"What?" Still laughing. "You are friends?"

"Y-yeah." I paused and raised my eyebrow. "Wait.. You don't believe me. do you? Don't you remember the guy who kissed me on the cheek in front of our house ? It's him! Greyson. I've told you about him right?"

She burst out in laughter which made me so pissed and blushed. "Dear, are you serious? I remember the story, but you haven't told me his name. Greyson huh?"

"Yes! You have to believe me. Oh mom! I'm telling you. We're friends and I'm gonna prove it to you."

"Okay dear. Whatever you say."

"Yeah right." I walked out of the living room, pissed.

"Huh! Why won't you believe me?" I whispered to myself. I wanted to go to the park but I remembered what Greyson told me. Not to go there without him. I sighed. "I wanna see those trying hard dance moves again Greyson.”

I was at our garden. I grabbed my phone and dialled Greyson's number. It's ringing. And ringing. And ringing.

"Hi! This is Greyson. I can't answer your call. Just leave a message."

"He--..." For a moment, I thought, he answered it. But no.. "Maybe he's still sleeping. Well, I shouldn't disturbed him."

I went back inside our house. I didn't mind my mom staring at me. "She might think I'm crazy. Huh! Just wait mom. Wait."

But it's like I, who waited. I glance at my wrist watch, 2:35 pm. No text nor call from Greyson.

Time flies..

5:30 pm. Still, NO TEXT. NO CALL. "Greyson?!" "Ok! 6:00 pm. No call and text, I'm going to their shop."

6:00 PM .. "K. i'm going."

As I walked my way to the shop, my mind kept asking me the same question over and over again. "Why no call? Why no text?"

I paused when I was near the shop. The closed sign was not at the door. It means, someone's in there. My heart skipped a beat. "Greyson's here already?" I ran to the shop and hastily pushed the door.

A lady approached me. "Hello. Take a seat."

I nodded hesitantly. "Thanks!"

"May I take your order?" She asked as she pull out a ballpen from her apron.

"Uh.. Can I asked something?" I said, instead of giving her my order, because I wasn't here to order, really. I came here to see Greyson.

"Sure!" She smiled.

"Where's Greyson?"

"He's still in LA. Are you his friend or classmate maybe?" Her smile is still pinned on her face.

"LA? I thought he's coming back today?" "Uh.. F-friend." I smiled hesitantly. "Uh. Can I asked another question?"

"Well, sure beautiful young lady."

“What is he doing in LA? I thought he’s coming back today?”

She gave me a not so natural smile and sighed. “He’s busy recording. After he showed up at Ellen, TV guestings and magazine interviews came up. Yes, he was supposed to come back with us today but his manager won’t allow him. He has a lot to do and he needs to fulfill those.”

After hearing what she said, I gave her a bland smile. “What the hell? He didn’t told me.” “You’re Greyson’s ? “

“Mother. I’m Lisa Chance. You are ?”

“I’m Aaliyah.”

“Aaliyah ? Aaliyah Scott? “ She said, surprised.

Even wondering why she knew my full name, I nodded.

“So it's you. Greyson talked a lot about you. You’re really pretty. Nice to meet you.”

I blushed. “He told you about me?”

“Yes. He can’t stop talking about you.” She laughed a little.

“I hope it’s all good things.” I laughed.

“Of course! I’ll leave you now. I’ll just take their orders.” She pointed out those two blonde girls who just entered the shop.

"S-sure."

I dialled Greyson's number to confront him, but it's out of reached. I kept dialling, but still.. OUT.OF.REACHED. I sat at the shop  without noticing the time. I just dialled, dialled, dialled and dialled, until I got tired. My head hurts. I glanced at their wall clock, 8:10 pm. I sighed. "Am I that long here? Ugh. Your fault Greyson." I stood up, went to the counter and talked to Grey's mom.

"Hi.." She smiled like she didn't mind that you stayed at their for almost two hours without ordering.

"Hello. Uhm, sorry if I didn't order right away. One Vanilla Latte please."

"It's okay dear. Seems like you're busy, I don't want to bother you. One Vanilla Latte. It's not good as the one in Starbucks, but swear, you'll like this. It's my son's favorite." She said as she starts preparing my order.

Vanilla Latte. His favorite. Yeah. I remembered he told me that the first time we met. "I'm gonna love it, for sure." I said, giving her a weak smile.

She finished preparing my order, I paid, said goodbye and walked home.

"Greyson.. I miss you."

~~

A/N: Don't forget to comment or vote. Thank you! xo

@CallMeKhim | @DashingKidrauhl