Part 8

GREYSON

To: GreyGrey(:

From: Liyah <3

"That was so good GreyGrey! WOW! :D Congratulations. You nailed it!"

I smiled upon reading Aaliyah's message. She helped me a lot in shaking out that stupid nervousness. Weird eh? I know. I know. What to do? I'm in love.

"That was so good Grey!"

"Alexa!" I said as I hugged her.

"People's feedbacks on Twitter are amazing. They loved you."

"Oh really?! Wow!"

"That was a good show Greyson!" Ellen came up from behind and tapped my back.

"Thank You. Thank You." As I shook her hand.

"Don't mention. Know what? You should stay longer here. I bet offers are coming your way soon." She said as she raised her eyebrows up and down.

"Is that so?" I laughed a little. "I don't think I'm prepared."

"Well, I'm telling you now. Be prepared!" She smiled and bid us goodbye.

"She's really nice right?" Alexa said.

''Indeed." I answered.

We went back to the hotel. My parents greeted me and complimented what I did earlier. Silly, but my mom almost cried. She was so proud of me. After a little chit chat with them, I decided to go to my room and I dialled Aaliyah’s number.

"Hope she's still up." I wished.

After a few rings, she picked it up.

"Hello? Grey?"

Ahh. Her voice. "Aaliyah? Did I disturb you?"

"No. Actually, we're planning to stay up all night. Anyways, YOU. DID. GREAT at Ellen's show! The way you played the piano, woooh!"

I laughed at her reaction. "Thanks! You're my inspiration, you know?" I laughed. "You liked it?"

"Hell yeah! My best friend over here can't stop screaming She was like, 'Ahhhh. He's so good. OMG!' " She laughed which made me laughed too.

"Oh really? Great!"

"I bet she's a fan now. And, she wanted to talk to you."

"Sure. Sure." I heard them talk but it's not clear.

"Hello Greyson Chance? I'm Kirsten. Kirsten Moore. Aaliyah's best friend since birth. I'm your fan now! OMG! I love your voice. It was just sooooo... sooooo... wow!"

I laughed. "Hey! Hey! Calm down."

"You're creeping him out Kirsten." I heard Aaliyah shouted.

"Oh. Sorry. Just can't helped it." Kirsten apologized.

"Ok. Hi Kirsten! I'm Greyson. Thank you for the compliments."

"Oh My Gosh! Hi! Can I asked you something?"

"Sure."

"Do you like my bestfriend? If not, then, we can be together." She giggled.

I heard Aaliyah mumbled something but I can't understand.

"Awww. What? I'm just asking him. Don't be jealous Aaliyah." Kirsten said and laughed.

"You're funny." I told her.

"Really? Do you like funny people? Aww. We're compatible." She laughed again.

I laughed at her idea. Boy! If all my fans are like her, I'd end up marrying all of them.

"Greyson! Why are you laughing? I'm serious now."

"Cuz you're funny. K. Sorry."

"It's me now Greyson.

"Oh Aaliyah. Your gal pal over there is adorable."

"Yeah. Sorry. She's sometimes over reacting."

"It's alright. And besides, she's funny. I like funny people."

"So... You l-like her?"

Uh-oh. Seems like she misunderstood. "Yes. I mean, as a friend. You know?"

I heard her sighed. "Ohh."

"Why? Are you jealous?"

"No! Of course not! Greyson this is going non-sense. Just rest now. You're tired. Goodnight!"

"You're jealous!" I laughed. Hoping that I'm right. "Ok. Goodnight! See you in my dreams. I'll hang up now." I pressed the end key. I sighed. I'm gonna have some good sleep.

AALIYAH

Kirsten and I just finished our dinner. I went to my room after that. Kirsten started talking about Greyson. At the middle of our chit chat, my phone rang. It's Greyson. I answered it. Right when I was just starting to spice things up with Greyson, Kirsten interrupted and told me she wanted to talk with him. So I gave her the phone. I watched Kirsten laughed while she’s on the phone with Greyson. When I noticed that Kirsten's talking about being compatible with Greyson, I grabbed the phone from her. When Greyson told me that Kirsten's funny, and he liked funny people, oh no! I thought he liked Kirsten, but of course, Greyson denied it, like he read my mind.

After the call, Kirsten and I went back on talking about Greyson.

"You know what? If only I don't know that he likes you, I'd get him." She said with a serious face.

"What?!" My eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"What?! I'm serious."

Well, based on her hazel eyes, I can tell that she's serious. "Drop it Kirsten! He doesn't like me. And, how'd you know? You haven't met him." While the truth is, I. WANTED. TO. BELIEVE. HER. I wanted the idea of Greyson liking me.

"I just know. And I know, you liked him too."

"Kirsten!"

"You know what? This crackers tastes really good."

I laughed. For a moment I thought, we’d gonna have some serious talk. "Yeah. I agree. We should buy this more often."

Days passed by so fast. Greyson became more famous. But just when I thought he's going back to Oklahoma and we'll gonna have some more quality time together, everything changed.

~~~

A/N: TGIF! XD Sorry for the very, very late update. I got busy with the first week of school. I hope you understand. But, I'll update again tomorrow. (:

EVERYTHING CHANGED................. (;

@CallMeKhim | @DashingKidrauhl