Part 12

A/N: Flipping out because this story reached 1K+ reads. You guys are uh-maaaaaaazing! XD I LUFF YOU! <3

~~

AALIYAH

It’s been a month since Greyson had confessed to me. It’s also been a month since I’ve seen him face to face. I would usually see his pictures around in the newspapers or magazines. I guess he is a very successful guy. He has an album, songs playing all over the radio, and girls who are crazy for him. I had asked him to delay the plan of coming with him to LA until I finished with school.  And today marked the upcoming last week of school.

I took my usual route home, passing by Jack and Jill and reminisced the memories there, smiling to my self.

I got to our house and whenI was about to open the door..

“I missed you.” A deep voice whispered as a pair of arms suddenly wrapped around my waist.

I elbowed the person hard and he grunted as he stumbled back.

I quickly opened the door and grabbed the closest thing in sight. I held it in the air, ready to strike but I finally noticed who it was.

“KEITH?!” I moved forward a bit to get a closer look only to see my younger cousin, that I haven’t seen in a while, clutching onto his stomach in pain.

“Aaliyah, you hit me too hard.” He rubbed his belly.

“Oh gosh I’m sorry.” I apologized but then realized that it’s wasn’t all my fault, “Wait a minute, it’s not my fault for using self defense! You could’ve been a rapist!” I teased him.

He got up and gave me a gigantic hug that lifted me off the ground. He swung me from side to side and finally let me back down on the ground.

“I missed you so much, Aaliyah.” He patted my head.

He’s gotten a lot taller and stronger.  Remember when he was as tall as me. Now he’s like a tree.

“I missed you too!’ I tried to tiptoe and pat his head but failed miserably.

He chuckled and squat down a little so I could reach.

“How did you grow so tall? Teach me your ways!” I asked and we both laughed.

“Let’s go inside!” He gave me a little push on my shoulder. “I was freezing my butt out here waiting for you to come home.

“It’s not my fault! You could have just call mom.”

“They’re not in here.”

“What?”

“Yeah.”

“Where the hell are they?”

“You didn’t receive their text?”

“No. I left my phone here. Wait.” I went to the cabinet where I left my phone and get it. 5 missed calls and 1 message—from my mom.

To: Ali

From: Mom

“Darling, me and your dad need to go to your grandmas house. I don’t know when we’ll come back. Keith texted me that he would come over there to visit you. Be home early. K? Love you.”

I sighed. “Oh mom!”

The both of us sat on the couch and watched T.V. as I caught up with each other. I decided not to tell him about the “coming with LA to Greyson” because I know he’ll probably flip.

“Hey Al, is it okay if I spend the night here? He slouched into the couch and cuddled with one of the pillow.

“Sure, why not?” I ruffled his hair. “Well, I’ll go shower first. I think you left some clothes behind the last time you visited so, you can use the bathroom after me.” I got up and stretched for a bit.

I finished my shower and wrapped my hair up in a turban. I stuck my toothbrush in my mouth and walk out of the bathroom to throw a towel at Keith.

“Your turn.” I said with the toothbrush still in my mouth.

“Took you long enough.” He teased and went into the bathroom.

I sat on the couch, flipping through the channels as I brushed my teeth. I stopped when I saw a news report about Greyson. A smile was brought onto my face immediately hearing that he was doing well. I let out a sigh as I just turned off the T.V.. This is one hell of a relationship huh? We haven’t seen each other in a month, spoken to each other in a month.

The doorbell rang and I got to answer it.

I opened the door to see a familiar figure standing there.

“Greyson?” My eyes grew wide as the toothbrush fell out of my mouth.

“Hello.” He smiled and shivered.

“W-why are you here?” I asked stupidly out of shock and nervousness.

“You’re not happy to see me, your beloved BOYFRIEND?” he pouted which made me smile.

“That’s not it! I am happy. Very hap—”

“Aaliyah! Where are my clothes!” I hear Keith shout.

~~

A/N: Admit it... You thought Keith was Greyson. Hahahaha!

And, what do yo think will be Greyson's reaction about Keith?

Hmm. Things gets more and more interesting.... We're so close to the end! :D

Vote or comment, maybe? (;

@CallMeKhim | @DashingKidrauhl