Part 1

On my way home..

"This was a tough day." I whispered while staring at people's blank faces on the bus. I wanted to laugh at how they look, but I'd rather not.

After I got off the bus, I walked my usual route home. The snow was falling like there was no tomorrow. The sidewalk disappeared as white mounds of snow piled up where no one would walk. The night sky looked beautiful; the stars shining brightly and the snow falling lightly. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, just taking the scenery all in. When I opened my eyes, I noticed there weren’t many people out. The cars on the street zoom past each other one by one as I continued my walk home.

From afar, I heard an angelic voice singing. It was calming and soothing. Without knowing, I found myself following the voice. I stopped my tracks when I saw the person who the voice came from. His back was turned towards me as he swept the snow away from the coffee shop’s door. I just stood there and continued to listen to his mesmerizing singing. I suddenly had the urge to sneeze. I tried to stop it but failed miserably. The guy suddenly stopped and turned his tall figure to face me.

Oh sweet mother of Jesus! He is cute. No, he is handsome. GOSH! His hair was messy as if he just woke up. It was hard to fight the urge not to touch it. His skin was nice and smooth, glowing under the moon. His sparkling eyes and pointed nose seemed perfect. His slightly chapped, pink pouting lips that suddenly turned into a slight smirk killed you. He had an apron that had the shops’s name on it; Jack and Jill.

“Bless you.” He smiled and walked towards me. He took out a tissue from his apron pocket and handed it to me.

“Thank You.” I took the tissue, slightly brushing my cold hand against his warm hand.

“Whoa! You’re hands are cold.” He rubbed hand where our skin slightly touched. “If you want, you can warm up in the shop.” He smiled. I wanted to decline so I can get home quickly to finish my school assignments.

”S-sure.”  I replied without thinking.