Part 3

Greyson.

After I kissed her, I felt my cheeks blushed. Yes, I BLUSHED. Is that weird? I left her immediately and walked my home, smiling.

"Love at first sight?"I asked myself.

When I reached home, my mom is still awake. Sitting on the couch. She seems worried.

"Mom? I'm here."

"Oh hey son. Why late?" She said as she stood up to hug me.

"Sorry mom. There are a lot of customer." I lied.

"I'm sorry. I should've send Alexa to help you."

"It's ok mom. I gotta go, where's Smokey by the way?"

"On your room, I guessed? Good night." She kissed me on my forehead.

"Ok mom. Good night.”

I went to my room with a smile still plastered on my face. As I opened the door, I saw Smokey, laying on the bed. I went near my cat and cuddled it.

"Hey Smokey! Son! Guess what?"

"Meow."

"I just met your future mommy." I said with a wide smile drawn to my face. Future mommy? Crazy. "Great right? You'll meet her one day. For now, let's catch some sleep."

I was about to rest my head on my soft pillow when the door flew opened.

"Brother! Who's the future mommy of Smokey?"

"Alexa?!"

"Yes. Who else?" She said as she went to my bed hastily.

"Not now. Please?"

"No. Tell me or else I won't let you rest. What's her name?"

"Ugh. It's Aaliyah. Happy? Now. Get out." I exclaimed as he covered my face with my pillow.

"Aaliyah. Hmm. Nice name. K, goodnight baby brother."

AALIYAH

The next day,  after I told my mom what happened, she just told me that SHE.IS.HAPPY.FOR.ME. Well, even wondering, I’m still thankful that I've got a super mom out there.

My day continued at school. Typical day. But knowing that you got an A+ with my assignment, whoa! I immediately thought of going to the shop. So after class dismissals, I hurriedly rush my way to the shop.

After I got off the bus, I walked through the shop. Upon entering, I didn't saw Greyson. Someone approached me.

"Hello miss. Have a seat anywhere you like." She smiled perfectly.

"Thank You. Um, where's Greyson?" I asked her.

"He's on the kitchen. Why? Are you his friend or classmate?"

"Ohh. I'm a friend. I'm Aaliyah."

"You're Aaliyah? I'm Alexa." Her smile just went mysterious.

"Nice meeting you."

"Wait, I'll call him."

After she left, I took my seat. There are a lot of people on the shop. The girls I saw last night were there too. Staring at me. I turned my head to the kitchen, and I saw Greyson coming. I came up to him and hugged him.

"THANK YOU GREYSON." I let go of him and showed him the paper. "A+!" I screamed.

"Ohh. Congratulations!"

"I won't get this without your help. So thank you!" And, I HUGGED HIM AGAIN.

"No problem." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I noticed the people were staring at us, and the girl named Alexa are taking pictures of us. So I immediately pulled him away and said sorry.

"It's fine. I won't mind hugging you all day." He laughed.

"Whatever." As I pushed his arm playfully.

"Let's go to the park?" He asked.

"Sure." I said without thinking why.

-TO BE CONTINUED. (:

A/N: Sorry if this was short. :|