Part 10

A/N: I dedicate this short chapter for my long lost sister, Nabila (@yobeebuh). She's spreading virus  on my mentions because she just coughed. Lol. JK. (; I love her and she loves me too. Hahahaha! XD

Exams on Wednesday! Wish me luck folks! LuffYou! :D

~~

AALIYAH

A week passed -- a week with no Greyson.  No text nor call from him. Everyday I dropped by to the shop, hoping that I’ll see him and hear his voice again. But there was none. Yes, I’m seeing him on TV, hearing his songs on the radio, reading his interviews on different magazines and stuffs,  but, it ends in there. He never bothered to say Hi or Hello. “Does that what fame can do to a person?” Yeah. Right.

I became closed to Lisa, and to his father, Scott, whom I met days ago. His parents were like the best parents I could ever have, well, no offense to my parents, but, they are just really nice.

“I miss Greyson a lot.”

“Aww. Don’t worry dear. I know, he misses you too.” Lisa reassured me.

“I don’t think so. He doesn’t even call me.”

“Us either.” Scott laughed a little. “He’s so busy. No time for his loved ones.”

“Don’t be so dramatic you two.” Lisa laughed. “Scott, go get his orders.” She pointed at a man who just entered the shop.

“Yes ma’am.” Scott stood up and leaves.

“Now, dear. Please understand our Greyson. Hold on to your friendship, kay? It’s hard for him too. I know.”

“Okay.” I stood up and hug her.

A day after that..

This time, instead of going to the shop, I gave up and went to the park that I always wanted to go. Greyson said we should go together so I shouldn’t go without him. He’s not even here anymore so why wait?

The sun had already set so it was dark. The only light was coming from the light pole nearby. I swept the snow off of the bench before I sat down.

The view from there looked past and through the trees to the almost frozen pond across from me. The park was empty by now. I felt warm tears escape onto my cold cheeks. I wiped away my tears furiously as they fall.

“Why are you crying, baby?” I scolded myself. “You shouldn’t be crying. He was just a guy you met randomly. Nothing more.”  Tears ran down more. I couldn’t take it anymore so I got up.

“Yah! Greyson Michael Chance! Where are you! Do you have any idea how much I miss you! Aaaaahhhh! How can you just make me fall for you and leave like that!” I yelled out towards the pond and broke down crying even more.

“You… You fell… for m-me?” a familiar painting voice said. I looked at the familiar figure that was holding his knees, trying to catch his breath.

“G-G-Greyson?” I wiped the tears from my eyes and got up.

He ran towards me and swept me off my feet in a warm embrace.

“Why weren’t you in the shop today?” he asked me and I scoffed.

“Why weren’t you in the shop for a like ages?” I managed to say without tears falling.

“I’m sorry. I missed so badly. I’m b-busy with my career.” I heard sincerity in his voice as he tightened the hug.

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him back. We just stood there standing in the same position.

“Where have you been? Why you didn’t even bother to call or just text me?” I asked.

“Like what I’ve told you, career. I’m so, so, sorry. I really wanted to contact you but they won’t allow me.” He put his chin on the top of your head.

“Seriously?” He pulled me closer into his chest. He pulled out of the warm embrace and pulled me to sit at the bench I first sat.

He explained everything. His manager won’t allow him to call anyone, unless it’s his parents. Every time he would have the chance to sneak, he just can’t.

~~

A/N: OMG! What do you think will happen next? (; Tell me your thoughts. :D

Don't forget to vote or leave a comment. (; Thank you!

@CallMeKhim | @DashingKidrauhl is my Twitter. :D