Part 4

AALIYAH

Greyson and I went out of the shop with our hands locked.

"What are we gonna do on the park?" I asked him as he continued to walk holding my hand tightly.

"We'll goof around."

"Funny Greyson. Funny. Well," I sighed. "I love going to the park when I'm alone."

He stopped and turn his body towards me. "From now on, you won't go here without me. K?" He smiled, which made my heart beats faster.

As we reached the park, Greyson started talking non-stop. I  just sat there on the swing, and laughing at his every jokes. He's doing some weird stuffs, that made me laughed harder. "Gezz! He's making me fall for him."  I took action to fight what I was feeling. I stood up from the swing and told Greyson I need to go home. Besides, it's getting late. His cute face frowned and I flicked his nose.

"Aw! That hurts." He exclaimed while touching his nose.

I laughed at him. "Sorry."

"You're not! You're laughing at me."

I made my face serious. "K. Sorry GreyGrey?"

He suddenly give you his killer smile. "I really love when you're calling me that."

"Uh. Whatev! I need to go home."

So, we leave the park. Greyson wanted to walk me home, but I declined. He insisted but he didn't win over me.

GREYSON

I wanted to walk Aaliyah  home, but she declined. I still want to spend more time with her that night. I don't know why, but she gives me weird feeling inside my stomach. Her existence makes me the happiest. As I reached our house, I saw Alexa. She's smiling while looking at her camera. "Uh-oh! Did she took some pictures of me and Aaliyah?" 

She saw me staring at her.

"Hey baby brother! Look!" She said as she puts the camera right through my face. "Cute!"

"Oh. Alexa!!" I shouted at her as I grabbed the camera. But, unfortunately, she's quicker and taller than me. He lifted the camera up, so I won't get it.

"No, no baby brother." She smiled wickedly.

I just shook my head.

"Know what? You looked cute together. You got the chemistry." She said in a teasing voice.

"Really?" I uttered.

"Looks like you're interested with my opinion?" She laughed.

I turned red. This girl is so wicked. That's why I love her. I smiled and bid her goodnight.

"We're not yet done talking here! Hey!"

"I'm sleepy Alexa." I fake a yawn and smiled at her.

"Go on Greyson. You can't run from me." She laughed.

I just smiled and entered our house. Went to my room and make myself ready for some good sleep. Yes, it's gonna be a good sleep.

NO POV

Days passed. Aaliyah and Greyson got along well. Aaliyah visits the shop regularly and they are always on the park every night, since Greyson doesn't want her to go alone in there. And after being with him everyday, Aaliyah just admitted to herself that SHE FELL INLOVE WITH HIM. She wanted to fight it, but she just can't. She wanted to get away from him, but how?

But it all changed....

~~

A/N: Hmmm. (; I feel inlove with this story again. Lol. Tell me what you think! @CallMeKhim | @DashingKidrauhl