Part 14

A/N: Last two chapters! :D Thank you guys for reading this. :*

~~

GREYSON.

“I really thought Keith was his.. “ I shook my head and smiled upon thinking that. I’m insane. I almost kissed her by the way! It’s just that his cousin has a really bad timing. I should think a way on how to continue that interrupted moment.  Hmmm. Let’s try this..

I lay down the couch and pretend to be asleep.

“Greyson..” I heard him called me. Ok. This is it. The next thing I know, she was saying. “Aww. He must be tired. Cute.” He also touched my cheek while saying “I love you GreyGrey.”

That’s the cue! I said “I love you too”, opened my eyes and grabbed her nape. You must know what happened next? Yes. Our lips met. Dude! I swear I felt something. Is it butterflies? Whatever it is, it’s the best.. No, greatest feeling in the world.

We stopped kissing. I looked at her and, “Man! How cute is this girl when she blushes.”

“Greyson.” She said softly.

I just smiled and sat up. “Come.” I said to her as I patted the couch just beside me.

She quickly stood up and sat beside me. She was about to speak but I didn’t let her. Instead, I hugged her.

“I love you more than you ever knew Aaliyah. Leaving you was a torture and living without you is hell. When I left you here, I felt like I also left a big piece of me.” I gently pushed her away because I felt  a tear fall onto my shoulder. God, she’s crying.

“Hey. Don’t cry.” I tried to comfort her.

“This is.. tears of.. joy.. I can’t help.. it..” She said in between sniffs.

“Oh doll.” I said as I hugged her again. This time, it’s more tight. I’ll never let this girl go. NEVER.

“I love you more Greyson. When you left, life wasn’t as joyful as before. I’m trying to be ok, but gosh! I just can’t. Seeing you on TV and hearing your mesmerizing voice over the radio was just my remedy.

I kissed her forehead and I rested my forehead onto her forehead. “We’re gonna make new memories in LA.”

She just nodded as an answer.

We stayed up all night tryna catch up those missed moments. Now that we’re going to LA tomorrow, this is gonna be a good start between us. I’ve done much for my career, it’s now time to take care the love of my life.

AALIYAH

I opened my eyes and saw that it’s morning already. I don’t know what time I fell asleep, all I remember is we were both laughing and talking and stuff. He also called my parents about our flight to LA. Of course, they agreed. As long as Greyson will take care me, there’s no problem with them. And did I mention? I fell asleep on his lap. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I looked at Greyson. He was sleeping. Yeah. While sitting. Wow. I tried to wake him up.

“Greyson?” No response.

“Greyson?” No response again. “Uhh. I should let him sleep.” I stood up and stretched my arms. I walked passed to Greyson, but when I was about to take another step, someone grabbed my waist. Well, obviously it’s Greyson. He pulled me and I instantly fell on his lap.

“Morning sweetheart.” Greyson said giving me a sweet smile.

“Greyson?”

“The one and only.” He leans closer to my face.

“AGAIN?!!” I heard a familiar voice. Both of us looked at the direction where the voice came from just to see my one and only “moment-ruiner” cousin. I gave him my death glare.

“Sorry. Again.” He raised his shoulders.

“You had a really bad timing bro huh?” Greyson said.

I quickly stood up from Greyson’s lap.

“Whatever Keith.”

“Don’t worry Aaliyah.” We’re gonna have some more kisses in LA.” Greyson said jokingly.

I quickly blushed upon hearing that. I glared at Greyson.

He chuckled. “What? I know you like the idea.”

“Whatever. Anyways, what time is our flight?”

“3:00 pm”

“Ok. I need to pack up now.” I ran to my room.

AT THE AIRPORT..

AALIYAH

I stared at Greyson while he’s signing those stuffs that his fans are handing to him. Flashes of cameras won’t stop.

“Is she your girlfriend?” I heard a fan asked him.

Greyson looked at me and gave me a melting smile. He turned back to the fan and said, “Yes.”

“Wow. She’s gorgeous.” I heard her answered.

“I know right?” Greyson answered jokingly. “Guys, we’re going now. Thank you for all the support.”

Greyson walked up to me. “C’mon.” He said. We walked hand in hand. “This is it.” Greyson gently pressed my hand. “I love you.” He said as he kissed my hair.

AT THE AIRPLANE

“Rest now Aaliyah. In just a few we’re in the City of Angels.”

I just nodded. I rested my head on his shoulder and I closed my eyes. Greyson held my hand and kissed the back of it.

“I love you.” I told him.

“I know. I know. But I love you more.” He rested his head on my head.

 ==========================

I felt someone kissed my head. “Sweetheart. Wake up. We’re here.”

I rubbed my eyes and looked at Greyson and smiled.

I felt the plane landed. People started to get off their seats and walk their way through the exit.

After we got our luggages, cameras started flashing again.

“They knew you’re coming?” I asked Greyson.

“I don’t know.”

“Greyson!!” I heard a voice screamed. “Here!” Greyson and I quickly looked up the person and we saw Alexa, Lisa, Scott and Tanner. And oh, Cody Simpson.

The both of us walked up to them and I started hugging each of them. “Oh. It’s nice to see you again.” Lisa hugged me.

“Me too.” I hugged her back.

“Bro!” Cody approached Greyson. Wow. He’s handsome.

“Hey!” Greyson and Cody started doing weird handshakes.

“So, this is Aaliyah?” Cody asked in his Aussie accent while staring at me.

“Yes.”

“Nice to meet you beautiful.” Cody bowed a little. He held my hand and kissed it.

Greyson fake cough as he pull away Cody from me.

“What?” Cody asked. “I’m just being nice.”

“Whatever Cody.”

“Stop that now. Let’s go. People are coming over us.” Lisa said.

~~

A/N: Woah. (: Would you care to tell me what you think? :)

VOTE. COMMENT. BECOME A FAN.

THANK YOU! :">