Chapter 7

Chapter 7

The boys made it back in time for their sound check.  Eleanor and Danielle, Louis and Liam’s girlfriends had time off their schedules to come down for their concert and to visit with them for their next few days off.  They came on tour with them whenever they weren’t busy with their own careers. 

Aria felt a little intimidated by Eleanor and Danielle, they were both so beautiful and were there to support their boyfriends and the others as friends, she felt like she didn’t really belong.

“Hey Danielle, why don’t you, Aria, and I go out for a bit while the boys do their sound check and we can meet them back here before the concert?”  Eleanor said enthusiastically.

Danielle nodded in agreement.  “That sounds like a great idea!”

“That is, if you’d like to Aria?”  Eleanor asked politely.

Aria nodded shyly.  Eleanor and Danielle were so nice and sweet.  She couldn’t believe how sweet they all were to her.

“You’re leaving?”  Liam pouted as he and Louis walked over to them.

Danielle patted his cheek.  “We’ll be back in a few hours so we can have some time before the concert.  You guys are busy with sound check anyway.  And this gives Eleanor and I a chance to bond with Aria.”

“And update her on all the One Direction gossip.”  Eleanor grinned.

The two girls kissed their boyfriends goodbye and started to head towards the door, Niall noticed them leaving and rushed out to say goodbye to Aria.  They both stood there awkwardly.

“Uh….well…h-have a good time.  I’ll see you before the concert.”  Niall smiled radiantly.  His braces shined and his smile was beautiful in every way, it gave Aria a mix of feelings and emotions whenever he flashed his smile at her.

Aria nodded.  “Yes you will.”

They stood there as if wondering if they were supposed to do something before leaving.

“Well…see ya.”  Said Niall.  He stepped forward and embraced her in a big hug.  She hugged him back.

Niall smelt nice and his hug made her feel warm and secure.  At that moment, Aria wished she could stay in his arms forever.

They let go of each other and looked away from each other as they both blushed.  Aria looked to see Eleanor and Danielle patiently waiting for her.  She said goodbye to Niall and rushed off to join the two girls.  Niall watched her leave and then turned to see his four band mates smirking at him.

Niall threw his hands up.  “What?”

~ 10 Minutes Later ~

The girls decided to hang out at the local Starbucks because Eleanor and Danielle both loved Starbucks and Aria had said she never had Starbucks before.  Where she was from one of the most popular coffee shops was Tim Hortons.

“I’ll have the Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino please.”  Aria said to the waitress.  Eleanor and Danielle had already ordered.

When the waitress left the two girls noticed Aria grimacing as she rubbed her forehead.

“Are you okay dear?”  Danielle asked worriedly.

“Yeah, yeah.  I’m fine, just a little dizzy.  I’m fine though.”  She lied.  She knew what she was feeling could very well be an issue but she didn’t want anyone to worry.  “It’s probably just from last night.”  She thought to herself.