Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Aria’s POV

My eyes fluttered open, a smile spreading across my face at the sight of Niall laying just inches away from me.  His fingers played with a few strands of my hair as he smiled.  His eyes twinkling as he looked at me adoringly.

“Good morning, beautiful.”

My cheeks flushed at his words. 

“Good morning, handsome.”  I giggled.

Niall leaned closer, placing a gentle kiss on my lips, and leaving a tingly feeling as he pulled away.

“I had fun last night, babe.”  He said smiling.

I lazily smiled.  I just wanted to lay there with him all day.

He got up from the bed and slipped on his boxers.

“Where are you going?”  I pouted.

He turned to me and grinned.  “Nowhere.  I just wanted to slip my boxers and my jeans on.”

He picked up his jeans off the floor and slipped them on and then climbed back into bed with me.

“Can’t get enough of me, can you?”  He licked his teeth, smiling.

He laid one arm above my head, grazing my hair with his fingers.  His other arm was stretched over my waist allowing him to hover just above me.  His mesmerizing eyes smiled down at me.

“I’ve just…never felt so connected to you.”  I reached up and brushed a bit of his hair back, cupping his face in my hand.

Niall caught my hand as I started to pull away.  He turned my hand and kissed the back of it delicately, making me blush.  I never had someone show so much affection towards me.  Niall was so loving and sweet to me, it melted my heart and made me blush just thinking about it.

“What do you say we order some breakfast from room service hm?  I’m starving.”

I nodded.  I was quite hungry myself.

Niall got up and walked over to the phone for our room.  I sat up and covered my chest with the bed sheets as I watched him.

“Three grilled cheese sandwiches, one bottle of water, and one tea with two milk, three sugar, please.”  He looked at me from the corner of his eye and winked.  “Thank you!”

“It’ll be here in ten to fifteen minutes.”  He said as he hung up the phone and walked over to me, standing beside the bed.

“Oh…I-I better get dressed then.”  I said shyly.

Niall got on the bed and knelt down in between my legs.  “Not yet.”  He said hotly.

He placed his hands on my sides and lightly pulled me closer to him.  The sheets covering the front of my body prevented our chests from touching.  He rubbed circles on my sides like he had done before, once again hitting a sweet spot.

“Niall…”  I groaned. 

I dipped my head, letting it rest against his chest as my breathing started to deepen.  I closed my eyes at the warmness of his breath against my neck.

His fingers danced along my lower back, slowly making their way up.  I shuddered under his delicate touch.

I faintly heard a knock in the distance. 

I let out a sigh as I felt Niall start to pull away.  He kissed my neck quickly before getting up off the bed.

“Stay here, darlin’.  I’ll get it.”