Chapter Twenty Two. (RoWen PT.2)

Romeo woke up to see he was on the roof. Not only that; but with small, but strong wrapped around his waist. He knew immediately who it was. 'Wendy' he thought to himself. Blushing he attempted to gently pry Wendy's hands off his waist.

"Come on" he muttered to himself trying to slide his way out.

"What are you doing Romeo-Kun~" Wendy's sang mischievously.

"E-Errrrrmmm" Romeo stutters freezing in place.

"Can you let me go please Wen?" Romeo questions avoiding her gaze.

"What if I don't want to?" Wendy giggles.

"Then, errr..." Romeo trials off, feeling embarrassed.

"I'll let you go after-" Wendy stops turning Romeo around.

"This!" She exclaims kissing Romeo on the lips.

Romeo freezes up, not expecting it at all. But relaxes into the kiss. Lightly kissing back.

It never really got that intense. A couple of times Wendy would tease. But Romeo had this feeling inside of him. He knew that this was what he wanted. And he knew Wendy would be the one he would stay with, his entire life. Knowing that brought a smile to his face. As he studied her proud facial expression and glistening eyes. He knew his feelings were right.

The rest of the day was pretty un-eventful. Playing around with each other, Romeo burning lunch, (Which was surprising funny on Wendy's side of things) and just being in each other's company was enough.

Night time soon rolled by and Wendy was determined to mark Romeo.

Romeo was sitting on the bed playing with some sort of Lacrima. Wendy found a subconscious smile sneaking onto her lips watching him as his face lit up with recognition when he figured out how to work it in some way.

"Romeo~" She sang dancing into the room.

"Oh! Hello Wen!" He greeted with a smile.

"Hello!" Wendy responded sitting onto the bed next to him. She grinned in satisfaction as his face was coated with a light pink.

"E-Erm" Romeo questioned.

"Oh right! Well I'd say it's time for marking! Don't you think?" Wendy asks him giving him puppy dog eyes. That unfortunately for him, he can't resist.

"O-Okay" Romeo responded, a bit un-easy.

Wendy leaned forward, biting down on Romeo's neck. Romeo kept his emotions in check biting his lip to stop any sort of noise from escaping his mouth. He could feel the earth going black around him and glanced at Wendy's worried face once more before passing out.

Dream:

Romeo wakes up to find himself in a nest in the mountain. It was high up and he could feel the high levels of wind blowing onto his face at a fast pace.

Looking around he found the entrance to some sort of cave. Entering he found a dragon.

Romeo's eyes widened.

"Your-Your-" Romeo stares finding his words hard to stutter out.

"Grandeeney my child" the dragon says softly.

"So you're? Wendy's Dragon?" Romeo exclaims looking up at the so called dragon.

"Yes, now do you want to be Wendy's Mate?"

"Of course!"

"This cannot be undone are you certain?"

"Yes" Romeo confirms looking up at Grandeeney with determined eyes.

Suddenly it all started to fade away, leaving Romeo to join reality.

End-

Romeo woke up to see Wendy looking at him worriedly.

"Romeo!" She exclaimed tackling him with a hug.

And that my friends, is the end of Wendy's Dragon Mating Season.