Chapter Ten.

So as I promised a few people I am including the people in my next update! They have been really supportive and I appreciate it, so double update for you guys! (Currently working on it now, I'll make sure it's up before the end of the day)

These people are:

girlsrule11

LovaticLove98

Thank you for your support!
^-^

"So we're going on the right Direction?" Romeo asks.

"Yes! I can smell the strawberry cheese cake from here!" Ezra says day-dreamily.

"And yes, we got some Strawberry Cake..." Guildarts answers for the 4 confused mages.

"Juvia wonders why Guild-arts specially brought strawberry cake?"

"To keep Ezra happy, she's the main asset to protecting you guys after all" Guildarts informs.

Suddenly Guild-Arts lacrima he was carrying vibrated.

"Oh hang on guys, I'll be right back" Guild-arts informs them, running off into a bush.

"Well that was weird..."Lucy wonders outlaid.

"Juvia sort of wants Gray-sama to take Juuuvvviiiiaaaaaa!" Juvia bursts out.

"Yes the ships!" Mira squealed happily.

"So that's what has been bugging you?" Romeo questions the water-mage.

"Yes!!! Juvia admits it!" Juvia cries.

"I sort of want Natsu to take me to..." Lucy mumbles.

"YAY NALU IS CANON!" Mira exclaims.

"Does this effect you guys as well?" Erza asks as she analyses the group of mages/ One wizard (Poor Romeo I swear this happens so often in these books, he is the only guy out of the lot when it comes to mating season books except when It's a Wendy x Shelia one).

"Now that you ask that, I'm not too sure" Levy states.

"I agree, although Juvia is like this all the time" Lucy sweat drops, along with the rest of them.

"I do feel a little weird though" Romeo announces.

"You do? What do you feel?" Levy questions.

"Nervous" Romeo replies causing everyone to sweat drop again apart from Mira, who was too busy fan-girling as all her ships we're becoming cannon and Juvia who was too busy fantasising about her and Gray.

"Nevermind Romeo..." Lucy sighs.

"Oh Okay!" Romeo answers.

Just then, Guild-arts came rushing in.

"The Slayers have escaped, they have defeated Fairy Tail and are coming this way, we need to hurry" Guild arts warns.

"Right, let's go!" Erza commands re-qupping into more suitable armour.

They all nod and start to make their way down the road. Not noticing a certain Ice-maker wizard following behind them.