Chapter Seventeen. (RoWen)

Wendy quickly went round the back. Swiftly climbing through the back window and makes her way to Romeo's room door.

'Here goes nothing' she thinks to herself before opening the door.

"Aaaaahhhh! Oh eer- Hi Wen!" Romeo mumbles embarrassed.

"Did I scare you?" Wendy giggles.

"A bit yes, and to be honest...I'm a bit scared now" Romeo states scratching the back of his head nervously.

"Huh?" Wendy questions tilting her head to the side.

"Your covered in scales and errr...you've got a tail...and wings?" Romeo says hesitantly.

"I have?!?" Wendy exclaims quickly running to a mirror. And it appears Romeo was right. Her body was cover in pale blue and white scales. A pair of strong wings situated on her back and a tail following shortly behind her.

"Kyaaa!" Wendy squeals.

"That went well..."

"Just come with me Romeo!" Wendy shrieks grabbing his hand and jumping out of his window.

"Aaaahh!"

The air suddenly condenses and creates sort of like a pillow before they hit around. Wendy folds her wings into a more suitable position before re-clasping Romeo's hand and begins running again.

"Wait until I show you the den I built! You'll love it!" Wendy exclaims.

"I'm sure I will Wen" Romeo replies with a grin.

They continue until they come across a huge tree.

"Right here we are!" Wendy cheers.

"Huh?" Romeo questions.

"Look up silly."

As told, Romeo looks up to see a huge tree house on the centre point of the top of the bark. A small smile crawls across his face as he looks at how hard Wendy worked to make this place.

"Woah, this must of took ages to build!" Romeo exclaims.

"It did! But I had help with wind though!" Wendy grins.

The pair climb up the tree, Romeo helps Wendy up to the bottom floor.

"Whoa! It's even better on the inside!" Romeo shouts in surprise.

The treehouse was small, yes but extremely cosy.

'Just like her' Romeo thinks to himself.

There's a living room situated in the centre, a small kitchen just on the right hand side, with a neat table in the corner. There was a bedroom...wait...one? So does that mean...?

"Ermmm, Wen?" Romeo asks turning to look her.

"Yeah?" Wendy questions back.

"There's one bedroom right? So does that mean..." Romeo trails off embarrassed.

"Yep! We'll be pretty close tonight Romeo!" Wendy says cheerfully causing Romeo to go a crimson red.

"B-but, h-have you t-thought t-this through?" Romeo stutters.

"Mhm!" She nods excitedly.

Night time soon rolled by and the pair found themselves on the roof.

"Hey Wendy?" Romeo asks.

"Yeah?"

"You know...I've never really had the guts to tell you but erm...ya know" He scratches the side of his head sheepishly.

"I know what mean" Wendy giggles. "I love you too."

Romeo grins, causing Wendy to smile.

"I love you Wen!"

"Love is like air; it's invisible but we all need it to live"