Chapter Eight.

All of the Slayers we're chained up in the Basement. Each being Guarded by Freed, Bickslow, Elf-man, Cana and Evergreen.

"Let's be manly!"

"Will you shut up Elf-man?"

"Babiessss!" Bickslow shouts.

"Where's the beer?!!" Cana demands.

"This is going to be a long night..." Freed mutters, watching the Dragon slayers and the Devil slayers.

Meanwhile...

"Right! We just need to get Romeo and meet up with Guildarts at the station. Ezra is also coming back to help us out" Levy informs.

"Eeeekkkk! My OTP's are becoming a reality!" Mira cheers.

"Oh no..." Lucy mutters.

"Didn't Wendy mention Romeo was hurt? And asleep? I think we should go to Guildarts and let him take care of Romeo..." Lucy warns.

"No, we'll just have to wake him up" Juvia replies. They get to Romeo's house and knock on the door and Macao answers the door.

"Romeo by any chance?" He asks looking at the 4 mages at the door.

"Yeah we're taking him to a safe-place while the mating season is going on" Levy informs.

"Safe place? Why would he need to go there?" Macao questions.

"Dragon mating season..." Mira answers.

"Dragon Mating season? What has he got to do with that?"

"He's Wendy's Mate"

"Gee, hang on I'll wake him up. Give him five" he muttered walking down the hall.

Five minutes later Romeo came out of the hallway, and well. He wasn't really looking that well.

"Romeo? Are you okay?" Levy asked, Lucy nodded in agreement.

"Y-yeah I'm fine, although I feel weirdly better in the space of a couple of hours. And the wound's pretty much gone, anyone have an explanation?" He asked.

Mira smirked...

'Oh no...' Romeo thought worriedly.

"Wendy!" Mira said cheerfully writing it down in her notebook again.

"No, I haven't seen her, I've been asleep..." Romeo counters.

"EXTRA SHIPPING POINTS!" Mira squealed, causing Levy, Lucy and Juvia to laugh.

"Juvia thinks it's sweet!" Juvia squeals.

"H-huh?"

"Let's go! We have to be at train station in 10 minutes! Come on!" Levy announces running down the street.

"Wait up Levy! Come on!" Lucy called out chasing after the Blue-haired solid script mage.

The four mages and the wizard arrive at the train station. To find Guild-arts.

"Come on then, we don't have much time until they wake up" Guild-arts instructed. Climbing onto the train. The train ride lasted around 3 hours until they were only 10 minutes away.

"Romeo is asleep again..." Lucy whispers.

"Juvia thinks that Romeo isn't fully healed yet, so he's resting more than usual" Juvia interrupts.

"I agree" Levy nods and starts gathering her things.

"Well, that makes sense..." Guild-arts thinks out-loud. "Anyway let's start finishing off" Guild-arts orders. The train whistle woke up Romeo as he started looking around the train carriage.

"Good timing we're about to get off the train" Lucy smiles.

"Oh, okay" Romeo murmurs still wiping the sleep from his eyes.

"We're here" Guild-arts informs.

The group step off the train and start to walk towards the forest.

"The forest?" Lucy questions.

"I get it! The further into the Forrest, the harder it is to track us down!"

"Exactly, we're meeting Ezra here..."

"Hey! I'm glad you guys are okay" Ezra called from over a bush.

"Strawberry cake anyone?" She offers with a small smile.

"No, we're okay Ezra" Lucy declines kindly, a nature she got from her mother.

"Oh, no problem Lucy! Let's continue shall we?" Ezra questions.

"Yes, it's only a matter of time before they come hunting for us" Guild-arts agree's before taking off into the forest. The small group following behind him.