Chapter Eighteen. (NaLu, PT.2)

Wow! I am on a roll! Well, here you are! NaLu part two!

Lucy and Natsu entered the den in the mountain. Lucy was again agape at the den. There was a large entry way, that lead to the kitchen, living room e.t.c...

"You really did all of this for me Natsu?" Lucy questioned him.

"Yeah..." Natsu admitted scratching the back of his head.

"I love it!" Lucy cheers causing Natsu to grin.

"I'm glad you do!" Natsu again grins happily.

"Of course, I bet you ate majority of it before it even reached the fridge" Lucy sighed. Smiling to herself.

"Right so Luce" Natsu begins.

"Yeah?"

"Can I mark you...? You'll decide weather to finish the mating process then as well" Natsu asks Lucy. His olive eyes staring into her golden brown ones.

"O-okay" Lucy stutters.

Natsu's eyes quickly change to a dark red as he pushes Lucy up against the wall.

"N-Natsu?" Lucy questions, her eyes squeezing shut as her back hits the wall.

"I've been waiting for this for a while" Natsu states. He immediately crashes his lips against her soft ones. She could feel a warm sensation flood her lips as she smiles into the kiss. Wrapping her arms around his neck, causing Natsu to wrap his strong arms around her waist, pulling her closer. Soon she found everything blurring around her. All she could feel was Natsu. That's all that mattered.

Natsu broke away from the kiss, moving her hair away from her neck.

"W-what?" Lucy asks. She suddenly feels a pain in her neck and winces.

Natsu bites Lucy's neck and Lucy gradually loses consciousness. Lucy just about saw Natsu's eyes go back to their usual Olive colour, which brings a small smile to her face.

Lucy's Dream:

Where am I? Lucy thinks to herself. Looking around the dark cave she appeared in.

"So your the mate Natsu chosen, I could see that one from a mile away" A voice chuckled chasing Lucy's head to snap towards it.

The voice showed itself and it revealed to be...

"Igneel?" Lucy asks with wide eyes.

"That's me, is the brat treating you well?" He questions back with a chuckle.

"Definitely" Lucy smiled.

"So are you committed? This mark cannot be un-done" Igneel warns.

"I'm absolutely positive" Lucy smiles.

"Alright then, good luck!" Was all she heard before a white light blinded her eyes.

End.

Lucy woke up to see a worried Natsu. She looked around and noticed she was in a bedroom. Natsu lying on top of her causing her to blush.

"You okay Luce?" Natsu asks getting off her.

Suddenly Natsu broke into a huge grin.

"Huh?"

"Look at your neck!" Natsu exclaims.

Lucy quickly gets up and looks at herself in the mirror of the corner of the room. She sees a small mark on her neck, a golden key, surrounded by fire. And the key? To summon the fire dragon. Lucy gently brushed her fingers over the mark, smiling softly.

"I love it Natsu."

"Me too! Your officially mine Luce!"

"I guess so..."

"Let's go and have a celebration dinner!" Natsu cheers.

"I'll be surprised if there's any food left" Lucy laughs walking out of the bedroom, Natsu following shortly behind her.

"Hey! I'm not that bad!" Natsu pouts.

The couple are finally official. They have a dinner to celebrate (Lucy was surprised there was actually food left) and talked and laughed all evening. They ended up going to the bed together, cuddling up. Lucy being enveloped by Natsu natural warm body heat.

Natsu absentmindedly played with Lucy's hair and she could feel herself getting more and more tired by the second.

"I love you Natsu" Lucy mumbles.

"I love you too Luce" Natsu replied.  They both fall asleep, in each other's arms.

And that...is the end of Natsu's Dragon Mating Season.