Chapter Fourteen. (GrUvia)

The other Slayers we're all starting to leave. Gray removed his gaze away from Juvia to look around.

He knew Natsu would need someone to explain what was going on. But it was difficult to leave, Juvia was just...Ugh. This season was really messing with his brain.

'Right now to find that stupid Flamebrain' he thought to himself.  He started to make his way to the opposite side of the cabin. He managed to spot Natsu. Crouching outside Lucy's window. Staring at his hands with a confused expression. His horns grew, along with his fangs, wings and tail.

"There you are Flamebrain" He heard Gray's demonic voice from behind him.

"What are you doing stripper?" He replied in a more gruff voice.

"Is well, you know your E.N.D right?" Gray questions him.

"Yes, I thought you would forever hate me for it" was his reply.

"Well, your going through both Devil and Dragon Mating Season"

"Of course" Natsu muttered to himself.

"Change of plans, I'm going for Lucy now" Natsu smirks. Preparing to launch himself through the window.

"Just don't get caught Ash for brains" he warns preparing to leave.

"Wait" Natsu stops him, turning round to meet his gaze.

"Come with me."

"What?" He questions looking at me with confusion.

"You get Juvia, while I'll get Lucy. We can do a joint attack, it makes it more likely to get them without getting caught right?" Natsu responds, his gaze still concentrated on Lucy.

"You know what? Your right" Gray sighs, preparing to walk away.

"Why are you like that, I thought you wanted Juvia" Natsu asks making Gray stop.

"I want Juvia more than anything, but I'm afraid of going to her" Gray explains keeping his eyes trained to the ground.

"Afraid?" Natsu asks looking at him questioningly.

"Afraid that she will be scared of me."

The realisation hits Natsu right across the face. Causing Gray to smirk as he walked past him.

"They're going to be afraid either way, I know but I just- you know what forget it! Let's just do it" Gray grumbles continuing to walk to the opposite side of the cabin.

"3...2...1..."

"Go!" The pair whisper-shouted in unison running in both windows, and for once they did it silently.

Gray stealthily snuck through Juvia's porch. But he wasn't as lucky as Natsu.

"G-Gray-Sama?" Juvia stutters. Turning to look at him.

Her hair had been re-curled. She was wearing a simple blue tank top, that was a deep ocean blue. A pair of black jeans, and a pair of boots. Gray could feel his face heat up by just looking at her.

"J-juvia" Gray stammers. Juvia giggles which causes Gray to shoot up from his kneeling position and straighten out his deep blue shirt.

"J-Juvia is worried. What if Erza-San comes in?" Juvia questions him, her big eyes shining into Gray's onyx ones.

Gray gives a soft smile, slowly walking up to her and taking her black bow off the dressing table.

"Gray-Sama?" Juvia asks, looking up to see Gray leaning over her shoulder. Causing her to blush. For some unknown reason, Gray's new deep voice and Devil-like appearance doesn't scare her. It's more the idea of Guild-arts or Erza walking in.

Gray takes Juvia's hairbrush and slowly combs it through, placing the black bow over the top of a pony tail.

"Ur told me once about how nice it was to do Ultear's hair. Since you have such beautiful hair I was sort of ermm..." Gray trails off.

Juvia giggles softly causing Gray to relax.

"Your so cute when your flustered Gray-sama" Juvia teases.

"Ah! Don't say stuff like that..." Gray responds quickly. His face flaring with a light pink.

"But Juvia is curious why your not showing aggression?" Juvia wonders out loud.

"Well, since I haven't seen you in a while it's naturally not there. The aggressiveness comes into play when I see a threat to you. But the lust is a different story...I don't really want to go into" Gray explains. Scratching the side of his head nervously.

"Oh! That makes sense" Juvia answers turning to look in the mirror. Her hair was done surprisingly well.

"Natsu!" Erza's voice boomed.

"Oh no, Lucy is she...?"

"Don't worry Juvia she's fine" Gray reassures her.

"Right that's our que. Come on!" Gray whispers grabbing Juvia's hand and climbing down the porch steps.

They run for around fifteen minutes before reaching a clearing.

"What are we doing here Gray-Sama?" Juvia whispers crouching beside him.

"I'm just checking, I don't want to run into Guild-arts" Gray whispers back.

Once Gray confirms the coast is clear he walks forward behind a hill.

"Come on!" Gray encouraged as he disappeared behind it.

"Gray-Sama!" Juvia exclaims running behind the hill to find a door.

'This must be the layer Juvia was reading about!' Juvia thought to herself. Juvia walks in and the door shuts behind her. She expects to see a cold room, but is greeted with a warm living room. Juvia smiles excitedly, not seeing Gray sneak up behind her.

"To be honest, I believe I've already confessed" Gray chuckled remembering the night before the season where he visited Juvia.

A blush dusts Juvia's cheeks  remembering the event herself.

"But I'll say it more accurately..."

"I love you Juvia."

"Eeeeeeeeekkk! Juvia squeals clinging onto Gray.

"W-what?"

"I have and always will love you Gray-Sama!" Juvia exclaims snuggling into Gray's firm back.

"Even those who have hearts as cold as ice"

"Always have a way to change"

"You just have to rely on the sun around them"

"Maybe that sun will grow into an even brighter one to melt that frozen heart"