Chapter Nine.

Natsu woke up to find iron bars staring him in the face. The fact he was chained with magic re-straining chains wasn't appealing to him. He also had the same voice in the back of his mind.

'Luce!' Was all Natsu could think. Natsu was lucky enough as E.N.D would take a lot longer to activate considering his Dragon-slayer magic collides with his demon side. Giving him more time. But Gray was a lot different. All the Slayers we're awake. All the Dragon Slayers could hear Gray's Ragged breathing.

"I desperately want my shrimp, but I think Gray wants Juiva hella-lot-more" Gajeel mumbles.

"I really want Luce but-" Natsu was cut of by a loud smash and they looked over to Gray's cell to find the chains shattered and the door wide open.

"No kidding about the aggression" Laxus grumbled.

"Where's my Romeo-kun?!?!" Wendy cries.

"Hey!- Cana! Get your butt down here and be a man!" Elf-man shouts.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you..." Gray sneered in a demonic voice.

"Gray! Get me out and I can use a sleeping spell!" Wendy shouts.

"I need my Romeo-Kun-"

"Okay! I get it" Gray grumbles in the same voice the room gets colder and all the cell doors turn to ice before smashing.

"Ohhhh no! I hope I'm manly enough!" Elf-man worries.

All 4 wizard/mages run down the basement only to be knocked unconscious by Wendy's spell.

"Come on, let's go" Laxus commands.

The Slayers make it up the stairs to be met with the entire guild ready for a fight. This is going to be a big fight, ha! As if.