Chapter Seven.

"I believe stage two is starting for you Dragon slayers....Of course we'll get Gray sorted as well. We can't take any risks" Markov warns. His gaze following each and everyone of the 4 Dragon Slayers.

"So?" Gajeel questioned.

"We're putting you in the basement" Markov sighs.

"No you can't do that Gramps!" Natsu, declines.

"Massteerrrrr! My Romeo-Kun!" Wendy whines.

"Seriously Grampa?" Laxus Questions.

"What about Shrimp?"  Gajeel worries. He may not look like it but he does worry for people sometimes. Key word, sometimes.

"Your mates will be protected...Now I suggest you go do anything you need to do, and meet back here at 12:00" Markov warns.

"Dismissed"

"Awwwww my tummy hurts..." Wendy says, looking up at Gajeel.

"What'cha want me to do about it kid?" Gajeel questions the younger Dragon Slayer.

"I don't know..." Wendy admits.

"It's because your far away from your mate...which means that Romeo has left the guild" Laxus explains.

"What!!! He left? Mira! Have you seen Romeo?" Wendy questions.

"Oh erm.....heh....heh of course well you see..."  Mira says awkwardly scratching her head.

"Mira?"

"He was sent home..."  Mira finished.

"Why?" Wendy questioned. She knew Romeo loved the guild and wouldn't want to go home just yet. And that it's not due to the Mating season, as the other mates are still here.

"You see...Romeo went on a job and he got...Injured" Mira explained.

"ROMEO IS HURT!!? I'M COMING ROMEO!" Wendy cried running out of the guild hall.

Wendy ran down the street until she got to Romeo's not bothering to knock on the door. She climbed up the window that led to to his bedroom to see him sleeping soundly on his bed. She let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding and gently climbed through the window, being careful not to wake Romeo up. She pulled the cover down to inspect the injury. It was some sort of stab wound to the stomach. She place her hands over it; causing Romeo to wince slightly. But soon stopped after Wendy's hands started to emit a soft blue glow. After finishing healing him she gave him a kiss on the forehead and pulled the covers back up. Satisfied with her work she climbed back out of the window, of course with one glance at Romeo before jumping on the ground. She checked the time time to see it was around 11:50 so she sprinted back to the guild making it just in time.

"See you soon Luce!" Natsu grins, causing a small smile to crawl onto her lips.

"See you Shrimp" Gajeel chuckles before walking down to the basement. He stops halfway, and shouts "COME ON SALAMANDER!" Before giving Levy one more soft smile and walking down.

"SHUT UP IRON-HEAD!" Nastu yells before giving Lucy a quick hug and running down. Lucy who was extremely flustered stubbornly turns away to hide her red face.

Laxus and Mira were just staring into each other's eyes. Both afraid of saying goodbye. Laxus gives a nod before kissing Mira on the forehead and walking down. Causing the heat to rush to her face.

"Juvia is worried about Gray-sama!" Juvia states hugging Gray from behind.

"Hey it's okay Juvia...it'll all be over soon anyways" Grat re-assures before giving Juvia a quick kiss and heading down.

"Where's Romeo Wendy?" Lucy asks.

"Uh oh..." Mira gulps.

"Romeo-Kun was hurt on a mission but I healed him and said goodbye to him. He's asleep at the moment" Wendy answers her voice slightly cracking.

"Awwwww it's okay Wendy, he will be healed soon!" Lucy says in a motherly way, pulling Wendy on a hug.

"I-I hope so" Wendy mutters before pulling away and walking down the basement.