Chapter Twenty. (GaLe, PT.2)

Levy sat on the chair in ten dining hall. Lost in the world of books. Who simply a few words, can create an imagery world inside of your head with a few pieces of imagery amazing Levy beyond belief. Being able to forget the outside world and go into a different one some else has created is...Amazing.

She was just about to turn the page, before she felt strong arms wrap around her waist and pull her up.

Levy squeaks at the sudden contact.

"Gajeel!" Levy groans as he puts her back on the floor.

"What was the point in that?!" Levy pouts, crossing her arms.

"You've been reading all day, literally" Gajeel sighs.

"And?" Levy questsions.

"You haven't really been paying any attention to me..."

"Oh! I'm sorry!"

"It's okay shrimp. How about we read together?" Gajeel smirks.

"Huh?"

Gajeel sits down on the chair, and puts Levy in his lap. Levy blushes a deep scarlet red as Gajeel puts the book on her lap. Gajeel lightly grins in triumph.

After a few hours, Gajeel smirking at Levy's flustered expression when he turns the pages.

Suddenly, Gajeel's eyes turn a steely grey.

"G-Gajeel?" Levy stutters out before slowly moving away, and out of his lap.

Before she could react she was pushed against the wall.

"Do you want to be my mate shrimp? Don't say you do if ya' don't" Gajeel warns looking into her eyes, his eyes returning to his usual piercing red.

"Y-Yes" Levy says hesitantly.

"You sure shorty?"

"I'm not that short!" Levy quickly responds gaining her confidence back.

"Sure you ain't shrimp" Gajeel chuckles.

Before Levy could respond Gajeel crashed his lips against hers. Her eyes closed and her arms snaked their way to his neck. Gajeel smirks against her lips causing her to shudder; only causing Gajeel to smirk more.

Gajeel moved to her neck. Biting down on her skin. She let out a gasp as his teeth sunk down into her neck. Her consciousness started to fade away.

Dream:

Levy found herself in an dark cave.

"H-hello?" Her voice echoed, shaky. Of course she's going to be scared; in a dragons lair...a dark one...

"So your the brat he's picked? I was expecting him to pick a stuipd one. Guess I was wrong" A deep voice chuckled.

"Who are you?" Levy demanded feeling anger rise in her.

"Heheheh, Gihi small with a sour attitude. The names metalicana kiddo."

"G-Gajeel's-"

"Dragon? Glad you've noticed" Was the reply.

"Hey!" Levy protests.

"So you want to be Gajeel's mate?" He questions with a stern look.m

"Y-Yes" Levy replies blushing.

"Alright then, good luck" He chuckles once more before the world starts to vanish around her.

Dream End-

Levy woke up to see Gajeel's peaceful sleeping face. In fact, items the only time Gajeel has a peaceful expression on his face altogether. Snaking into his arms Levy feels a small smile crawl across her face.

'I would say this is life changing' she thought to herself before she felt darkness consume her once more.

Gajeel woke up the next morning to a peaceful, smiling, sleeping Levy. Seeing a small mark on her neck. A book surrounded by an iron shield. Her smiled to himself, for the first time in a while. Studying her features.

Overall, Gajeel was fairly happy with this Dragon mating season. Although, he'd never admit it of course.