Chapter Twenty-One. (MiraXus PT.2)

Shortly after the confession, the two went back to fighting like an old married couple.

"NaLu better become cannon!" Mira exclaims. Laxus quickly shushes her by putting a finger on her lips. Causing her to blush.

"We all know your excited about your ships but can you tone it down a notch woman? Gee, I feel like I have no ear left" Laxus grumbled.

"Hey! If you've spent years trying to get them together...and they're finally actually getting together you'd be excited too" Mira huffed.

"Well, it's a good job I wouldn't even try and get a couple together in the first place isn't it?" Laxus replied smugly.

"Mean!" Mira retorted whacking him the head.

"Okay okay I get it."

"But seriously though, why not try to get yourself sorted first?" Laxus questions an eyebrow raised.

"Myself sorted? What do you mean-" Mira was cut off by Laxus's call.

"We're here!"

Mira quickly ran after Laxus to see a waterfall. The water cascaded down the banks of the small plunge pool. A few lily pads and animals living in it's contents. Next to it was a small cabin that was a bit similar to the one they were originally staying in; only bigger and made more elaborate. The designs were more refined. It was obvious Laxus put quite a bit of work into it.

"W-Woah" Mira stutters.

"You like it right?" Laxus asks hesitantly.

"Of course!" Mira reassured a small smile dancing on her lips.

"Well come on then, let's explore?" Laxus offers his hand.

Miran takes it giving him a closed eye smile, "and I thought you never had it in you."

"Oh don't ruin the moment" Laxus teases.

"Of course" Mira chuckles, as they walk hand in hand into the cabin.

The cabin was bigger than expected but Mira still insisted on looking at every single detail.

"Mira I do need to explain something" Laxus suddenly stops turning around.

"Huh?"

"I'm a Dragon Slayer because of a Lacrima... that means the process will be slightly different" Laxus starts in a serious tone.

"You will go into a sleep, but you will need to have a powerful emotion towards me for it to work" he continues to explain.

"I get it" Mira nods in understanding.

"Do you want to...do it now?" Mira says slowly.

"Are you okay with that?" Laxus questions.

"Yeah-" Mira was cut off by Laxus smashing his lips against hers. She welcomed him, wrapping her arms around her neck. After a short while, Laxus moved to her neck; biting down. Mira could see the world spinning before she found herself falling unconscious.

Dream Start:

Mira wakes up in a dark space.

"So this is what it's like huh?" She mutters to herself. Spinning on her heel for any sign of humanity.

'Powerful emotion?' Mira wonders.

'How about when Laxus started to change? How he was becoming more and more closed off? That angered me' Mira thought to herself getting angrier.

"And then when he made people from Fairy Tail fight each other! I was ready to personality rip his head off!' Mira continued her miniature rant. She became angrier and angrier. She could feel a weird feeling spread from her stomach to her hands; until it all started fading around her.

End-

She woke up to find herself in one of the rooms in the cabin. Smiling lightly she stroked her new symbol. A lightning transforming into some kind of animal. Upon closer inspection it looked like a mixture of all different kind of Animals.

Getting up and walking into the lock room, she comes face to face with her new mate Laxus.

"I told you I would never leave you" She replied smugly. Causing Laxus eyes to widen at the memory, of before the season really started.

"It's alright Laxus, I'm here..."
"Do you promise me Mira?" Laxus asks his gaze meeting her's for a second before flickering back to the bar.
"W-what?"
"Do you promise you won't leave me...? You'll always be there?"
"Yes Laxus...I promise" Mira replied giving Laxus a sweet smile that makes his heart melt.

"Yeah you were right Mira" Laxus said with a small smile.