The Imperials

Its been 18 years since Mira Wren Bridger was born. In that time Sabine and Ezra have been made Admirals and are now in command of the entire ISB. Sabine and Ezra also had two more kids, another daughter named Rona Wren Bridger who was now 16 and there only son Jonah Wren Bridger who was now 12. In this time the empire had risen to new heights and have expanded into the unknown regions. All three of Sabine and Ezra's kids go to the Imperial Academy and are learning to be ISB agents just like there parents. Luckily for them they get to come home everyday after classes are done.  Usra Wren was released under the condition that she would not leave the Wren Bridger compound. She agreed and now along side her husband are enjoying the life of pleasure and peace.

The family was at there compound home enjoying a family dinner. everyone was able to be there tonight. (Going clock wise around the rectangular table. Ezra at the Head Sabine, Rona, Sabine's brother Tristan, Alrich At the other Head of the table Jonah, and Mira.) They were all eating quietly when Mira spoke up. "So dad... how was your meeting with Emperor today?"  "It was good... we talked about how Mandalor is flourishing and how well the Empire is doing in whole. Why are you so curious?" he asked with a smirk. "Well I was just curious.....and I was wondering if I could go with you to the next one?" she asked giving her best puppy dog eyes. "You want to come with me to a meeting?" he asked surprised. "Yeah I need to learn the things you guys talk about some time, I graduate in less then a month." she stated. "Well... What do you think?" He asked looking over at Sabine. "I think its a good idea she needs to learn what she will be doing eventually." Sabine said. "Okay you can come." he said to Mira. "Yes! Thank you guys."

                       The End....?

What do you guys think?

Book 2 Will Start Soon.

Love Y'all.

-Camie.