The Imperials (Part 5)

Please skip this chapter and rest the next on before reading this one. They were somehow switched around.

Sabine and Ezra have arrived on mandalore, before they got settled Sabine need to see her family.
"Hello Mother" Sabine said crossing her arms. "Hello my daughter." usra said walking up to her daughter. "I haven't seen you in a long time. You have changed so much." usra said placing a hand on sabines shoulder. "I had to do it to survive. I did it for the family would be safe." she said with tears rolling down her cheeks. "I'm proud of you my daughter and I'm sorry for your friends. Speaking of hello son." usra said as she hugged Sabine then turned to Ezra. "Ma'am its good to see you again." Ezra said with smile. "So I see that you two are togeather." usra said as she saw the ring on sabines hand. "How did you know?" Sabine asked. "The ring my dear." usra said taking sabines hand. "I am so proud of you my daughter, you have brought honor back to us." usra said with a smile. "We will be stationed here on mandalore from now on." Ezra said smiling. "I'm happy that you will be with my daughter the whole way." usra said and hugged ezra, which caused him to freeze where he stood. Sabine laughed and took his hand. "Thank you mother we will see you soon." Sabine said and the two walked out. "That went pretty well." Sabine said. "Yeah I'm glad she still likes me." he joked. "I'm just surprised she hugged you." she said laughing. "I love you bean." Ezra said as they got to there ship. "I love you too ezzy." she said and kissed him. "I haven't heard that nickname in a long time.." he said looking down as memories came back. "Hey its okay they are in a better place now." she said pulling him into a hug. "I know...I know."

Thoughts? Part 6 will be out tomorrow. Love you guys.
-camie